Chapter 5

Luca's Perspective

"My mate is checking us out, I want to mark her and mate with her," my wolf said in excitement.

My wolf feels like a lost puppy who suddenly found his home, and he's excited about it. I saw my mate's face; she was biting her lips. Oh god, the things I want to do with her. When she opened her mouth to speak, it was a melody to my ears. I just laughed at her. The Moon Goddess definitely gifted me with a feisty one. I thought when I found my mate, she would be submissive, not the dominant one. But my little mate is aggressive and dominant, and it's turning me on.

I want to bend her and kiss every inch of her body. But I know I have to wait because she doesn't know about wolf stuff. I will make her fall in love with me. But right now, I have to take her with me to Colombia. Not a freaking chance, I am going to let her stay in New York. She's going with me, and that's final. I mindlink my beta to take my car near the beach parking. When I heard her call me an ass-hat, the fucker behind her started laughing. It made my blood boil, and she also felt my anger towards him. But I controlled myself.

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

When she said this, I told her, "Yes, you are."

I was going to grab her hand, but suddenly that son of a bitch stopped me from grabbing her hand. "Don't touch my girlfriend," he said. This made my wolf come to the surface, and my eyes were pitch black now, thanks to this fucker. And he noticed it. I could feel fear in his eyes. So I punched him in the face. His nose started bleeding, and he fell to the ground. He was groaning in pain. My inner self was laughing.

Then my eyes shifted back to my mate. She was shouting at me again. I bet if she knew who was in front of her, a freaking werewolf alpha, she wouldn't speak like that. No one speaks in that tone in front of me. But she's my little mate, she can, but I am gonna punish her in a sexy way that she will be begging me to continue and will shout my name at the top of her lungs.

When she bent down to check her so-called boyfriend's injury, I grabbed that motherfucker from his shirt and was about to punch him. Suddenly, my beta came and yelled at me to come with him. I am gonna kill this asshole for stopping me. But I gave a little warning to my mate that I will come back. And went back to my car and saw them.

"Eric, I want you to do something."

"Yes, alpha."

"You're my beta and my best friend. I'm going to tell you something, and if I find out this information from someone else, you're going to bury yourself, OK?"

gulp.... "yes, alpha."

"Ok, so I found my mate."

"Finally, Luca, you found her. I am so happy for you," but she's a human. "What, a human luna?" My beta said in a slow voice. Be careful, Eric, if I listen to any word against my mate, I will bury you. "Sorry, alpha," he said. It's ok. Now listen to me. I want you to track them. And find out where they live. I want you to find their locations, all information about their families, specifically that fucker's family and my little mate's family. And then you will see what I will do.

__________________________________________

Oh oh trouble in paradise? What will luca do? What he's planning against Ryan and for his luna? Will izzy go with him or not?

Read more to find out

Also guys please vote and do comments.

Xoxo