Chapter 46

Luca's pov

"Alpha, what you're going to do now," my beta eric asked me. What do you think I am gonna do? " dont tell me, alpha, you're going to surrender to that bastard." I have no choice. If i have to save my mate, i have to pay for anything. " Alpha, we aren't going to let you do such thing." Dont tell me what to do, camellia. Stay in your limits. I will do whatever it will take to save my mate. That bastard gave me 24 hours. And i dont want to be late . So stay out of it. Now i have to go. You're the incharge of the pack eric. So be alert. "Camellia, can you go outside, i have to talk regarding something with Alpha." What do you want to talk about, eric? " cm'on luca, stop acting immature. We have to plan. For goddammit, you're the king of all warewolves, and i can't let you there. I know you care about your mate. We will save her, trust me. But first of all we have to think about something to stab behind their back." Look, i know you care about me. But i have no time, ok? What if, ameilia was kidnapped. What would you do? I said to my beta. He didn't even say a word. That's what i was trying to say.

" luca, at least take this tracker with you and put it somewhere in your clothes. So that we can track your location and come for your help." He said while grabbing a tracking device from my office table drawer. Fine! Now i have to go. After that, i storm out of the office. I shifted into my wolf and started running towards the location in which dave had asked me to come. After two to three hours of running. I reached the location. I shifted back and went behind the tree to wear my clothes. When i look at my surroundings. I was in the heart of the forest, where the dense of ancient trees cast long, ominous shadows. There was no one here.

" Dave where the fuck are you? Come out, i shouted. Minutes stretched into an eternity as the silence pressed upon me like a weight. Then, from behind the  bushes and twisted trees,  a rustling leaves and snapping twigs erupted as ten shadowy figures emerged, clad in dark, foreboding attire. I looked at the ten warriors but their faces were hidden beneath masks, they moved with a calculated grace and surround me and form a shape of circle.

" Now now where you will go, King luca? Or may i say LUCA" did this fucker just called me by my name? My wolf fastly took the control. Where's my mate, my wolf roared in anger. " control your fucking anger zydus" Do you have a death wish dave? I can easily torn your neck and your warriors by my cannies. "Ah, well thats the point luca, your not in condition to do something. If you try to do something, your mate will be dead as good. Nothing can save her, " He said while laughing. "Warrior, do your work," he said while pointing to the warrior that was standing behind me. Before i could turn around. Without warning, one of the warriors lunged forward, pressing a cold, metallic syringe against my neck. Aghh, i groaned in pain. Wtf! You motherfucker, i will kill you. Time seemed to slow as the needle pierced my skin, and a numbing sensation coursed through my veins. My vision blurred, and my limbs grew heavy. In a disorienting haze, i collapsed into the forest , unable to muster the strength to resist." Sleep well, you will meet your mate very soon. Warriors drag him." After listening to dave words , the world around me faded into darkness.

Isabelle's pov

"You know what today is?" Emily said with a grin on her face. Wh-at?" Today, luca will come here, and he will be so happy to see you in this condition. I have to give you a special makeover,  alpha dave order. She said while giggling. My heart skips a beat when i hear luca's name. It's been a while since i last saw him. " You're sick, emily. Luca will not forgive you. " Shutup bitch" she said while punching on my face. Ahhh!!! That's going to be a new mark for me on my face. " yes keep shouting, no one will save you" After that she storm out the room. Minutes passes by but no one came back to room. I was looking at the door in hope of luca to save me.

But suddenly, the doors of the dungeon open. And a tear drop from my eye by the view in front of me. As my tear-filled eyes locked onto my unconscious Luca that had been dragged by the soldiers. Luca!!!!! What have you done to him, monsters? I shouted, but they didn't listen to me. They start dragging him, but when they reach the end of the room. They pull the handcuffs that were attached to the walls and start putting them around luca's hands and ankles. After that, the warriors exited the room.