Chapter 15

Luca perspective

Lu-luca you?

Yes, me!

( thanks to the moon goddess she's safe. She has a bandage on her head.

Growl!

What did you do to her? I mindlink both wolves . Alpha we didn't do anything, my husband has found her in the forest unconscious, so he brought her here. Please trust us.

Oh!)

You might be stupid to think I will let you go. My heart was beating fastly . How dare you, I trusted you both and what did you do ? I said to the old women and his husband. We are sorry luna What the fuck is this shit Luna ? My name isabelle King . Let's go isabelle.

Fuck no!

I am not going anywhere with you. I pushed the women and his husband aside and went towards the back door to escape . Why are you both looking at me? Go and get her! I said to my beta and my warrior .

Sorry alpha! We are going .

Thank you for keeping my mate safe. You can have anything you want from me. Alpha it's an honor for us, to have you and luna in our home. Now listen to me carefully, don't tell anyone about your luna If I find anything related to it. You will be dead as good . Now go. Yes alpha!

"Hey mother-fuckers, leave me hell alone."

Let me go bitch, I said to that girl . She rolled her eye and brings me towards luca. Let me go, I said! Isabelle get in the car.

No!

I will not go anywhere without you , You monster! I said get in the damn car, don't test my patience Isabelle ! Please let me go! Please lucas let me go. Camellia get her in the car, I am waiting there.

Ok luca!

After saying these words . He went towards his car. I look at that girl
She has a stupid grin on her face. Don't touch me bitch! You're really feisty aren't you?

Let's go!

Start walking otherwise I have my way to get you in the car. Start walking! I will not repeat it myself . I started walking towards the car.( God why, why me ? My life was perfect and now here I'm being kidnapped and I have to live with them forcefully .God knows what he will do with me.) I get into the car and then lucas start the engine. I look at him , He was driving quietly and the looked on his face , Am damn pretty sure , he's mad at me . I look over his shoulder, where I stabbed him. Wait wtf where's the scar gone ? Are my eyes playing tricks with me or what? I can clearly see the blood on his white shirt and it was also torn from the side. But where's the scar? Luca......

Hmm!

He said while looking at the road. He didn't say another single word. Luca where's the scar? I will answer all your questions, don't worry about it love. He was talking like the devil.

I gulp.

After three hours . We reach the penthouse. Luca parks the car and came towards my side and grab my hand tightly. Hey leave my hand! I started slapping his shoulder. But he didn't respond.

you know what izzy?

What?

You know what I do to them, who tries to go against me?

You have only seen my love side! Let me show you what I do to them, who goes against my orders. He started walking towards the back of the penthouse. Where are you going luca? Shsshh! You will see. Let's go. When we reached the back of the penthouse, there was a lock room. Lets go! Where are you taking me ? When he opens the door. I saw a room, filled with filthy smell, dry blood was all over the floor. There were different kinds of electrical instruments, sharp knives, and chains were hanging on the wall . Panic starts rising at me. I can feel my heart beating faster. Is he going to kill me ?  He didn't leave my hand.