Chapter 47

*BOLD CHAT WILL SHOW WOLF TALKING*

Eric pov

Me and camellia both watched our alpha run into the forest. We couldn't do anything in our power to stop him. "Why did you let him go?" Camellia asked me. You know very well camii, i can't do anything. " You're his second in command. You're his beta, and before this, you're his best friend." Camii, you will not understand, nor i can't understand what he's going through. So it's better if we let him do what he wants. I have put tracker on him so that we can track his location. " Why dont we follow him now?" No, just wait for a while. He's more powerful than us. Let's wait for a few hours, then we will see. In the meantime, go and train the warriors. Maybe we need them.

" On it, beta."

After that, camellia went inside the pack house. I just need a drink. I went inside to drink something. I pour some whisky in the glass and start drinking it. Am just frustrated right now. I dont know when the good time will come on this pack. The past few months weren't easy for luca. I watched my best friend with a heavy heart as his world crumbled around him. The moment Isabelle was kidnapped, Luca seemed to be in sorrow. Last time, when his father died,I had seen Luca in such a devastated state. It was as if a dark cloud had settled permanently over him again , casting a shadow on his once vibrant spirit. His once bright eyes were now haunted by an emptiness. Dark circles under his eyes bore witness to sleepless nights filled with worry and anguish. His beard grew untamed. With every passing day, he blamed himself for everything that happened to Isabelle. He didn't eat properly or take care of himself. Whenever i saw him. He was doing work in his office. It was like that was the only thing to let him get away from reality. Now that he has found Isabelle. I can't stop him and can't do anything about it. He truly loves her. I wish they both came home safely.

"What are you doing, Mister?" i turned around and saw my mate, ameilia standing there. Nothing, just some pack work, i said to her. " Yeah, pack work," she said while rolling her eyes. " look eric, am your mate. Why aren't you sharing anything with me since the luna has been kidnapped. I know you care about alpha. But I am your mate, and i can't see you like that. Whenever from the past months. We try to intimate many times. But you weren't focus, it was like your mind was somewhere else. My wolf and i dont like all of this. If you dont want me, then fine. " There's nothing, ameilia. i was just thinking about alpha and the pack duties. There's nothing. " Fine, I am going to my room." god, this woman. I have no time to argue with her.

It's been a few hours, and there's no sign of alpha. I decided to track his location. It's showing an abandoned building that's located three hours away from here. I should go or not. You should wait for some time, eric, if Alpha didn't come. We will take action. My wolf said to me. Yeah okay, in the meantime, i should go and sleep. After that, i went to the guest room to sleep. Because i wasn't in the mood to deal with my mate. After a few hours.. i was sleeping peacefully when suddenly someone knocked on the door. Come in, "i said while rubbing my eyes. " eric, it's been twelve hours, and alpha hasn't come back yet. What if something happened to him?" Camellia said while entering the room. I open my phone and look at the lucas location. His location doesn't change. It was like he's stuck in one location. Something is definitely wrong. Gather the warriors camellia and start following me.

Isabelle pov

Ughh-where am i? I opened my eyes and saw myself on the floor. I looked around my surroundings. I wasn't in the dungeon, nor i was in any other room. There was no sign of luca. Or anything else. Everything around me was white. And what the hell im wearing right now? A freaking white gown? Am i dead or what? " Yes, you're dead, my dear." Suddenly, someone spoke from my behind. Oh my gosh, you startled me. What do you mean by am dead? And who are you? " One question at a time, my dear." When i look at the women in front of me. She looks like a goddess. Her white long hairs, white skine tone. Perfect features and everything else. She's way too perfect. " Are you done looking at me, dear?" Uh-i wasn't looking at you. What's happening with me? Why am I feeling so light weight. "Look at you, my child, All your scars vanished. You looked perfect," but why is this happening with me. " Do you remember anything?" Yeah, i got stabbed in the stomach, and suddenly everything around me gone black. Oh my gosh, am i really dead? " Yeah, you're my dear." I am so confused about what's happening to me and stop calling me my dear or my child. Answer my questions, please.