Chapter 30

Emily's pov

Now that mutt is out of the picture. I can go back to the pack house to get ready for my mate. I bet sure luca's will be happy to see me. In your dream's. He's not our mate, why don't you understand? Keena, you're an ungrateful wolf. Am doing everything for you. All you do is bark at stupid things. I told to my wolf. OK fine stupid human, do whatever you want. But don't come to me. Am not going to save you. I don't need your help. Idk what's wrong with my wolf. Everything am doing for her. So that she can be the powerful queen, but no she's an ungrateful brat. Now am going to get ready for my luca. And then I will surprise him in the penthouse.

Lucas perspective

Eric and Camellia come to my office as soon as possible, the meeting is going to start. I mindlink to both of them. After few minutes, meeting start. Both Eric and Camellia were on my left and right side. The meeting was going smoothly and we are going to sign the contract with the alpha. It's been 1& half hour and the meeting is still going on. I was wondering what izzy is doing right now. *Camellia, can you go outside to check on your luna and tell me what she's doing right now. She probably will be in library. You will find her there.* I mindlink to cami.

Okay, alpha!

Am going right now. When Camellia went outside from my office. I continue the meeting.

Camellia pov

I went outside the office to check on my luna. Let's see the library first. When i was about to go upstaris, i saw emily entering from the main gate. What she's doing here? I start walking towards her. Wait for a second what on the earth are you doing here? Am here to meet my mate. She said sarcastically. Listen, Emily, I don't have time to listen to your bullshit. Alpha is also busy in meeting. So go back, before king zydus will go mad at you. He's not going to be mad. Am his mate. He will be excited to see me. Just go, before I call the guards. When I come back, you're not going to be here. Okay?

After that, i went upstairs to go towards the library. When I open the library gate. There was no one. Her scent was not good around here. Isabelle are you there? No response. fuck! I went to alpha's room and knock on the gate. But there was no response. I open the gate and there was no one in the room or bathroom. I also search in the gaming room, and kitchen. She was not in here. Oh no, where has she's gone? We all are dead for good.

Al-alpha...... luna is not in the house.

Lucas perspective

So alpha roman, how many warriors do you want from our pack? My king, we want thirty to forty. Due to the recent incident that happened in our pack. I want to increase security to keep my pack and my mate safe. I can understand from where you're saying. My beta and delta will come to your pack tomorrow to see the condition and will provide you with the guidance regarding the warriors. Thank you alpha. Anything you want to discuss? When I was in the middle of the meeting, I received the mind-link from Camellia. *Alpha.....luna isn't in the house.* What on the earth did you just say? I mindlink her back. Alpha am telling the truth. Camellia, am not in the mood for your jokes. Search the house. She must be inside the house. Alpha I have checked the room she's not here. When I listen to those words. I felt my heart drop in my stomach.

Where's mate?

Zydus was going mad. All I could see was black. Slowly my wolf takes over. All the people in the room start noticing the change in the atmosphere. A loud howl escaped from my mouth. Alpha sitting in front of me and Eric, they all bow down to me. The meeting is over. Eric show him the exit. Okay alpha!  And I stormed out of the office. When I exited the room, isabelle presence was not found in the whole house. Where the hell she's gone? Guards, I shouted. But no one came.