Chapter 4

Isabelle's Perspective

I see a man in front of me, and oh my my, zaddyyy. He's the perfect definition of perfection. I haven't seen a man like him. Ryan is handsome, but this man is literally the Greek god. He's probably 6'3, with brown hair and a muscular body. What a hotty. When my eyes are drawn towards his eyes, his beautiful blue orbs, I feel like I could lose myself in them. I think God took his time while creating him.

Every girl would kill herself to have him. I was checking him out from top to bottom when I suddenly snapped back from my imagination. "Wait, what did this puffball just say?? Who the hell is he? All those nasty thoughts I was having about him just vanished, and my inner hoe died. I angrily pull my hand out of his tight grip. "Who allows you to touch me, and first of all, who the fuck are you, and why the hell are you claiming me?" I said in my fiercest voice.

He didn't say anything. He just laughs at me. Then his dominant voice reaches my ears. "As I told you, you're mine, and you will come with me, either if you like it or not." If there was another girl in front of him, she probably would've pissed her pants. "Oh hell no, I am not going anywhere," I retorted.

"Yes, you are," he asserted.

I could feel a shiver run down my spine, but I stayed confident in front of him without showing any fear. "Hey, ass-hat, listen to me carefully,"

Ryan laughed at this sentence while standing behind me. I could see the anonymous man controlling his anger. *"I'm not going anywhere."* His eyes didn't leave me, and again, he took my hand. This time when he grabbed my hand, Ryan stopped him and stepped in front of me, like a possessive boyfriend. "Hey, fucker, why are you touching my girlfriend?" The anonymous guy started to grip his hand into a tight fist.

"What did you just say?"

I was standing behind Ryan. "I said don't touch my fucking girlfriend and get lost." Oh boy, and that was the thing he was waiting for. He punched Ryan in the face, and he fell on the beach. I was shocked.

Holy moly, what on earth is happening? I didn't imagine my date would be like this. What the fuck? I said. Are you in your senses? Why did you punch my boyfriend? His nose was bleeding. I think he broke his nose. I bent down on my knees to help Ryan stand, and oh boy, he was making fun of the situation. Then he grabbed Ryan by his shirt. Ryan didn't react, like he was in some kind of shock.

What a pussy! I said it in my mind. When he was about to punch Ryan again, I begged in front of him, pretending because I don't beg someone. I can't let him beat the crap out of my boyfriend. "Please leave us alone. Let us go. What are you doing? Don't you see you destroyed our date? Please leave us the hell alone."

Then we heard a voice behind his back, "Alpha, stop! She's afraid. Don't do this. We will come back, but we have to go. That's not the right way." On that, the anonymous man said, "I will come back, baby girl. Don't miss me. You will be mine. Enjoy your days with this fucker."

__________________________________________

Oh no what's going to happen? Who's the alpha? How will izzy react on this situation? Is there's going to be a nightmare in izzy and Ryan life or what?

Read more to find out

Hello my lovely readers. Please vote and do comments. It will motivate me to continue the story.

Xoxo.