Chapter 14

Isabelle perspective

Fuck!

( Why does he have this effect on me.)

luca stop!

Make me baby. Lu-luca . (Wetness were under my legs . I want a cold shower right now . I feel like a high school girl. Who doesn't feel like that for a long time . Ryan doesn't make me feel like that . I wish, I had a strong connection with ryan . But that asshole cheated on me ). (I started sucking her neck . I was close to mark her , Her dress is making me lose control . Her shorts are showing her legs . She has small boobs. I can clearly see , She has smart figure , not too much fat and not too much skinny . She's perfect and she's mine.) She was breathing heavily when I stopped and said Glad to know little one, I have this much effect on you.

Get away from me!

You mother fucker!

Izzy izzy you love to swear , One day I will see how you're going to swear when I make you scream my name .Shut up don't touch me without my permission. If you touch me again. am going to leave. And how are you going to leave? Well umm.....I will ! Just don't touch me. Keep quiet babe, Or I will make you. (Why does all his damn statements make me turn on. ) izzy get ready and I will take you out for dinner , After I took the shower . I want answers, I am not going anywhere . I will answer everything at dinner. Now get ready, otherwise I will take you like this . Although You're not looking bad, you're looking hot . Just go have a shower in another room.I want to take a shower in this bathroom. We can take a shower together if you want a kitten. Seriously lucas , You have a damn penthouse . Just use one the bathroom . Ok I am going. Get ready, Am giving you half an hour. And then he came near me, give me a short peek on my cheeks. And then left the room.

Oh gosh what's happening to me? A sexy kidnapper, who's obsessed with me. God have mercy on me. Now I have to take a shower. After 10 minutes of the shower, I went in the room . I went to the closet to find clothes to wear . I picked out dark blue jeans and a black top . After wearing it , I wear my boots. And hair dry my hairs and bind them in a pony tail . I don't prefer makeup on my skin , Because am naturally beautiful. I apply lip gloss on my lips and that's it am ready! And lucas is still not here . I went towards the door. And the door was unlocked. I think lucas forget to lock the door. I do a happy dance in my mind . This time am definitely going to escape.

I have something to do . I went out . There was no one there. I went downstairs to find something useful, But all in vain. Then I went to the kitchen and opened a drawer. I found a sharp pocket knife . I quickly put them in my pocket. When suddenly I heard a voice.

" What are you doing there?Shouldn't you be in your room? Where's lucas?

I quickly adjust my top and look at her. Well umm I was hungry so I thought I should find something to eat. And lucas is still showering.

Hmm!

She looked at me with questionable eyes, like she was scanning me. Go to your room. I will let someone bring you something to eat. Oh umm no problem. Lucas taking me to dinner. Then go to your room. Why are you standing here?What the bitch! I said under my breath and went to the room . When I entered the room. Luca was standing in the room , All dress up for dinner. ( He's looking handsome, He's totally a snack . He was wearing a formal dress. White shirt, a tie and a black vest on it. He's looking sexyyy. His sleeves were folded showing his veins.)

)