Chapter 34

isabelle perspective 

Days went really quick and am back to my normal routine. After that day luca start taking care of me. i can say , he definitely treats me like a queen. i guess, i had learnt my lesson. From that day, i didn't argue with luca. i did what he told me everyday . he kisses me whenever he wants and i dont argue at all. idk whats wrong with me , but am craving his touch everyday. Never in my life , i had sex with someone. i was uncomfortable with ryan but with luca its seems different and i want to have him. Today luca is planning a date for me and am quite nervous. He said aurora will come today to meet me and am quite nervous about meeting her. She also hide things from me. and i dont know, how to react with her.

When i wakeup luca wasn't in the bed. so after thinking about my whole schedule. i decided to go to the bathroom to take bath. After doing my regular routine and wrapped towel around my body. i went outside to the room and see aurora was waiting for me outside. Hey girllllll. how are you doing? Hey aurora. i said shyly. i was so excited to meet you izzy. Go dress-up, we will have breakfast together and will go outside. I know you have alot of questions and i will answer everyone of them. Now hurry up, we dont have alot of time. you have a date also today. Woah woah woah, calm the fuck down. what do you mean by going outside? He will not allow me and you know it very well and i dont want to go out with you. isabelle i know you have reasons to be mad at me, but i had my reasons. oh cm'on aurora. seriously? stop your bullshit. ok calm down. lets have breakfast outside and we will talk. if i didn't satisfy you with your questions, you can decide it whether to talk with me or not. please isabelle, one last chance please. oh cm'on stop looking at me like that. Fine, i will go with you, i frowned. yayyyy thankyou isabelle. she said while hugging me. geez calm down women, cant you see am naked. stop hugging me. let me change, then we will go.

After changing my outfit and doing my hair and light makeup. i went downstairs with aurora and now am standing in front of office gate to face the devil itself. isabelle go first, then i will support you from the behind. look, i think that's not the good idea. dont you know the consequences i had faced last time? what do you mean by that? oh doesn't your dear brother tell you? tell me what? lets go talk with him first, then we will talk about it later. although i know what's going to be luca answer, but i was thinking about giving the try. i said to myself.

knock knock! come in.

okay here goes nothing, i said to myself.

luca perspective.

Things with isabelle has been good for a while. she's been good girl from few days. whatever i told her , she did. The punishment had huge impact on her. Now i wish, she behaves properly. Full moon is in two weeks and I dont know, how am going to behave around her. I just dont want to afraid her. A knock on my door makes me come out of my thoughts. Yes ,come in. I was shocked to see isabelle standing in front of me. but why she's dressing like that she's going out. our date is at 8 pm. but isn't it too early to get ready. Babe what are you doing here? and why are you dressed like that? Although i don't complain about it. you look beautiful. uh-umm thankyou. come here kitten.

su-sure!

i made her sit on my lap. she's looking beautiful. i want to ask something from you luca? yes babe, you can ask anything from me. Umm can i go out with aurora? did i hear right? that you want to go out? uh-yeah! isabelle you're not going anywhere. so dont even think about arguing with me. luca you have to let her go. where the hell you came from? hello big brother. what are you doing in my office? oh cm'on, big brother. let her go. isabelle was about to stand from my lap, but i put her back on her space. where do you think you're going? Sit here. i know, she's feeling uncomfortable because of aurora standing in the room. but i dont care. aurora, if you want to have breakfast with her, you can have it inside the house. but am not going to let her out of the house. can i talk to you outside the office. fine aurora let's talk. kitten sit here, i will be back.