Chapter 11

Eric perspective

Idk what's wrong with the alpha , I said to my mate amelia . ( you might be wondering only lucas and I came to New York not amelia, well she came in the morning because she was missing me and we mated a few days ago . So we can't leave each other alone . Our wolves are possessive about each other ) Eric we all know how it feels like to be away from our mate's don't we ? Yeah but......but what ? Let's suppose if I was a human and had a boyfriend and had wonderful chemistry with him . What will happen?

*growl*

Don't you dare to growl at me Eric. I don't want to share you with someone . You're mine . Ik love am yours . Now you understand what I am saying . It's not easy for luca, first of all moon goddess gifted him with a human mate plus boyfriend as a compliment lmao. I don't even want to think about what our alpha is going through . So do just as alpha say . Don't go against his order Eric . And he doesn't want to hurt her. He just want her to be with him, love him, cherish every moment with him and live with him . She's our luna no matter She's a wolf or a human.

*The moon goddess definitely gifted me with a genius and a beautiful mate.* which means I love you alot amelia .You're the best thing that has happened to me . Aww come here . And then she grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me with all the energy she had . Our moaning sounds were echoing in the room. And then she suddenly stopped . Nah nah we're not going to have sex right now . First alpha's duty then sex . Now go . I have to go for shopping . Ok but bring guards with you . Eric, I am okay without the guards. Don't pout missy . You know very well about the rouges problem . Don't argue with me .

Okay fine !

You're tough to handle . Idk what will happen when alpha will have her mate at the pack house and she's also a human and a feisty one. Well it's alpha responsibility . We both laughed . Ok see you at night lia . After giving her a short peak on cheeks I left the house to find that Ryan guy . I went straight to college , Because according to his file he's already done with his football practice and about to go home . So I can easily capture him .After 1 hour of driving I reached the college .There was no one there . All the players were going to the exit . So I waited for Ryan , After half an hour , Ryan came from the building and was about to get into the car. I followed him . My car was behind his . After 15 minutes of driving , When Ryan stopped his car near his apartment , I stopped my car and went towards him.

" Hey man "

you're coming with me. What happened bro? Are you okay? You're coming with me I said in a serious tone . Listen go away I am not in mood . I don't give a fuck.

Fuck off man.

I am not coming . Ok as you wish . I punched him straight on his face. How dare you to punch me . Come with me you have no option . He tried to punch me but I dodged . Wrong move buddy. I punched him again in the stomach and then he fell straight onto the floor.I grabbed his hair in my hands and started dragging him towards the car. After the drive .We reached the building. Let's go. I again dragged him . Man what's wrong with you ? Who are you ?What do you want from me ? Please have mercy .

You will see , Now let's go.

When we reached inside the building.I threw him on the ground.And grabbed his shirt . So tell me Ryan . Did you cheat on lu-isabelle ? Why are you his bodyguard ? He said while laughing in the pain . Don't test my patience . Look at this pic . These are your family members, right ? Wtf doesn't hurt my family members . He started begging me. Now now , So answer my questions honestly.Ok I will answer your questions but it please don't hurt my family members.

So how many times did you cheat on izzy ? I press the recorder on my phone . Many times.....Talk loudly ! Many times.....Now it's not that difficult, right?Why did you cheat on her? Because she was not satisfying my needs . And am a man I have needs, you have also needs. Whenever I get closer to her , She starts getting uncomfortable . Don't you compare me with yourself you scumbag . I was literally controlling my wolf to stop attacking him . You're a afraid fucker and am a man who knows how to respect a lady . Listen to me carefully Ryan . If I ever saw you near the izzy I will personally kill you and your family members got it!