Taehyung is calling...

I was somewhat happy to see my friend's name flash across the screen. I missed my oldest and best friend greatly we don't talk much anymore. I pressed the green button and pressed it to my ear and before I could even say a word his voice started to boom through the phone.

"Yoongi! Has Jimin heard from Hoseok? Or is he at your guy's place? He left yesterday morning and he hasn't come back home, he isn't answering my calls or text and that's so unlike him"  he spoke in a rushed voice

"Woah Tae slows down," I said sitting up on the couch he sounded so scared on the other line I could hear the fear and worry in his voice.

"Hoseok I can't reach him, can you ask Jimin if he has heard from him at all? I remember Hoba mentioning he was doing an errand for Jimin yesterday" he spoke the panic still laced in his voice.

"I'll ask him right now one second" I whispered and stood up from the couch. I walked to where Jimin was in the bedroom he was on the laptop and looked up when I walked over "Have you heard from Hoseok? Taehyung is freaking out" I said nonchalantly

Jimin eyebrows pitched together then he closed the laptop "No I haven't what happened?" He asked and this made me start to worry because Jimin usually knows everything that's going on "He had a job yesterday but I haven't heard anything from him" he added

I put my phone back to my ear "Did you hear that?" I asked Taehyung and I heard some sniffling.

"I'm worried Yoon...Hoseok always comes back to me. He kisses me goodbye and always says he will see me at dinner but yesterday he didn't come home" Taehyung murmured

"Don't worry yourself too much okay? I'm sure he is fine maybe his phone died and he got caught up in the job Jimin sent him on" I said trying to calm down my anxious friend.

"No, you don't understand...Hoseok always comes home" Taehyung whispered as I see Jimin on his phone he was talking to Jin asking the same thing if anyone has seen Hoseok.

"Jimin is talking with Jin so uh sir tight we will find him don't worry," I said I heard him whisper a small okay and then I hung up.

Jimin I was still on the phone he was gripping at his hair which I know he does when he is stressed "Fuck, okay let's meet at the company tell Namjoon" he said and hung up then turned towards me.

"What's going on? Taehyung is so worried" I asked

"Hoseok and Yunho are both missing since I sent them to Kinn's hotel yesterday" he spoke walking towards the door I followed him as he handed me my jacket "We have to go right now," he said

My heart dropped in my chest...as he rushed us out the door.

🔥⚔️🔥

We took the car to Park Industries it only took 25 minutes because Jimin was zooming through the streets I was scared to be back here but Jimin seemed in a rush and I don't blame him.

We took the elevator to the top floor it was Jimin's old office it was empty except for a desk and some boxes tucked into a corner. Everyone was gathered in the office even Jungkook and Taehyung who looked a mess like he didn't get a wink of sleep.