C H A P T E R . 43 .

Start from the beginning

Avni :- Neil how can you say like that ! You and your thoughts .

Parth :- Now if we are done can we go downstairs . Uncle message me asking where are we till now .

Alekya :- Sure Parth but before that lets take some group selfies if not now I don't know when we will get chance for our 4 of us to click pics .

Parth :- Right .

Neil :- Ok then comes lets click .

Saying Neil dragged Avni more closure to him , Parth stood beside Avni and Alekya stood beside Neil .
Some pics were taken by Parth and then some by Neil .
After few clicks Parth has started to take only Avni and Neil pics .

When their small photoshoot completed 4 of them started to move downstairs

When their small photoshoot completed 4 of them started to move downstairs . Parth and Alekya had already went before , leaving Avni and Neil to have a grand entry holding each others hand . Seeing the Bride and Ghroom everyone stood up and started to applouse .
Both of them seated on couch where Neil is sticking to Avni holding her hand and the program started .

Neil and Parth had discussed one gift from both of them to Avni , as Neil can't move and see the arrangements of his and Parth's surprise , Parth himself is taking care of it .
Alekya is busy with her Dad who just arrived and made Avni to meet him . As Alekya came few days back only so she is not performing anything and also Neil strictly ordered her not to do anything as he thinks her singing and dancing are more funny to watch .
Alekya  accepts it cause she really don't know how to sing and dance .

Seeing Parth no where , in search of him Alekya started to roam here and there leaving her Dad with Prakash and Raman .

Alekya :- Ye Parth Kaha gai !!!

She smiled widely once she spotted him near back stage setting some things and explaining something with the workers .

Alekya :- Ye raha Parth . Hey Parth .

Hearing familiar voice Parth turned to see Alekya who is smiling widely looking at him . He smiled back slightly seeing her here .

Parth :- Alekya , You here !

Alekya :- Ha wo I was feeling left out as everyone are busy in the function and I really don't know anyone here to spend time with , soo I just came in search of you .

Parth :- I understand .

Alekya :- What are you doing in backstage Parth ! I mean function started and you here .