"My name is Erica. This is Blake," I tell her as I finish tying her wrists.

"Bailee"

I nod my head and put her into the passenger seat of the car and tell Blake to hurry. A couple walkers are walking out of the woods as I hop into the back. I tap the back and he pulls away just as a walker gets close to me. It doesn't take us long to get to our place and when we do Reece and Ashton give us weird looks. We haven't brought in anyone for a while and with our supplies being low it's not the best time.

"Holy shit...how many people live here?" she asks looking around at all the houses and people walking by. Blake and I both ignore her before stopping outside of the main house. Blake says he will watch her while I get the group. When I walk in Kyleigh and Luke are on the couch talking and they look at me excited.

"Find anything good?" Luke asks standing up.

"We brought someone back....and we might have found a crib and some baby toys," I tell them with a bright smile, "Do you know where Jensen is? I'm not in the mood for a welcome tour right now," I tell them getting suspicious eyes.

"Where did you find this person?" Kyleigh asks. I tell her the story about how she held a gun to my head and they look uneasy with her being here.

"We can have someone keep an eye on her until she settles in," I tell them as we walk out the front door. I see Blake and her laughing and her hands are free. I stand back a little and let Luke talk to the girl as Kyleigh goes to get Jensen. He's better at introducing people to this place and we know he's got a script in his mind.

"You good?" Blake whispers as he walks back to watch Bailee and Luke talk. His eyes linger on Bailee as she smiles when Luke points to the front gates where some kids are running around.

"I just don't know how I feel about this," I tell him.

"You were the one who stopped me from interrogating her and now you're weirded out?" He asks moving his gaze from her to me. I shrug my shoulders and continue watching as Jensen walks over with his usual happy smile. The pair walk off shortly after so he can show her the farm and the pantry where we hand out food every day.

"What's her name?" Kyleigh asks.

"Bailee," Blake tells her as we walk to the truck. The guys grab the crib and carry it all the way upstairs leaving Kyleigh and me alone.

"How are you feeling?" I ask hopping onto the lift to hand her some light boxes. She gets distracted by a tiny blue elephant stuffed animal in the box and leans on the back, "You okay?" I ask.

"Weirdly enough I'm perfect. Still a little scared about giving birth during the apocalypse but Reece came running in with a book on natural deliveries. He said he's going to make it his life's mission to make this as easy as possible," she says making me laugh.

"Why are you ladies chitchatting while we carry the heavy boxes?" Blake asks making Luke push his shoulder.

"My girl is pregnant. What's your excuse?" Luke asks looking at me. I scoff and throw a stuffed animal at his head as I grab two boxes full of random shit. I walk to their room and toss the shit on their bed before shutting the door behind me. I lean on the railing and look down seeing the three of them 'chitchatting'.

"I'm gonna go hunting to see if I can find anything better for dinner tonight. Might start hoarding some of my catches for Kyleigh," I tell them as I start walking down. She shakes her head and then sees all of our reactions and chooses to just agree to save us from an argument, "I'll be back late. Don't wait up," I tell them going into the garage. I go to shut the door behind me and see Blake following me.