Chapter 160: Adults talking

(Dreams pov)

I wake up sweating my ass off from how hot it is in the room.

My vision was blurry which means I must have woken up before the full anesthetic has gone away. I see a figure look down at me and they put their hand on my cheek.

"Clay?" 

"George?" I say 

"Yeah it's me" George says

"My vision is blurry" I say

"Must have woken up early then but I tell you what it is good to see those pretty green eyes of yours" George says. A smile crawls onto my face which also makes George smile.

I blink a few times and my vision comes back to me. George laughs a little.

"What?" I say

"You look so tired" George says 

"Well I just woke up from being under anesthetic what else do you I would look like" I say

"Alive" George says 

"Well I am alive just not in the way I look" I say. George looks down at my wrist.

I also look down at my wrist.

"They just put the cast on it" George says "So we can go home tomorrow if nothing goes wrong"

"Finally" I say. George looks down at the ground.

I know that look, that's the look of someone who has something on his mind.

"Is something on your mind?" I ask

"Yeah there is" George says "But we have to talk about it in private"

"How?" I ask

"The doctor is gonna give the girls a check up so we can talk then" George says 

"Okay" I say. After a few minutes the doctor walks into the room and takes the girls.

George pulls a chair over to the bed and George sits down. George holds my hand and I look at him.

"So your parents are the reason for your PTSD and they don't seem to care about you and your family doesn't as well but Drista does" George stops

"Point?" I ask

"Maybe we should move out of town" George says "Like we can stay in Florida but move out of Orlando"

"Oh" I say. I look down at the ground.

"Clay there isn't anything here for us but only things that make your PTSD go off" George says "Maybe it's time we move on and look forward so w don't have to stay in the past"

I hate to say it but George is right, when we are here it's like I am in the past. I look at George.

"But this is our home, we need to fight for it" I say

"Clay we have been fighting for it for a long time and its about time we leave look even the doctors believe that we should move and our doctor said he would follow us where ever we go" George says "As I said we don't need to leave Florida, we just need to move town that's all"

"What  do the girls think?" I ask

"Willow is down for it, Tessa wants to stay and Coral just doesn't seem to care" George says "But it seems that she's on Willow's side"

"But what about Drista?" I ask

"She was the one that brought this idea up" George says. I don't know what to do.

"Your gonna have to give me time to think about it" I say

"That's understandable" George says. George kisses my hand.

I lean over and kiss George on the cheek. I lean back and George was blushing hard.

"Your so cute at the moment" I say

"Shut up" George says

"You know you love me" I say

"Yes I do" George says 

"I love you" I say. It takes George a few seconds.

"I love you too idoit" George says with a smile on his face.

"Your still so shy to me" I say "I am your husband"

"Yes I know" George says. George smiles more.

"Come closer I wanna give you a kiss" George says 

"Your such a idiot" I say. George leans closer to me because he knows me moving hurts.

Me and George kiss for a few seconds then George pulls away.

"I love you so much" I say

"I love you more idoit" George says