Chapter 75: Dark figure

(Tessa's pov)

I was laying down in my cot very much awake even through I played all day and almost all night, I even went outside with Mr bear who looked after me almost all day since mama and papa were busy doing other things.

It was night meaning it was very dark outside. I feel the cot move which makes me sink down in my cot, The cot falls over and I roll onto the ground. I sit up on the ground and Mr bear crawls out of the cot as well and he sits down next to me.

"What's going on Tessa why did we fall?" Mr bear asks. I grab Mr bear and hold him close.

"Come on Tessa lets hide" Mr bear says. I put Mr bear on my back and crawl over to the closet. 

I open the closet and I put Mr bear on my head. Mr bear just opens the closet door and I pull it wide open. I crawl inside and pull on the closet door to close it. I hold Mr bear as I close the closet door before I closed the closet door I saw a dark figure look at me, it was in the hallway but I quickly close the closet door.

It was dark, cold and I was scared, very scared. I look at Mr bear who looks at me.

"Don't worry Tessa" Mr bear says "I can light up and I will keep you safe and away from any danger"

Mr bear lights up and I cuddle close to him. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep but loud noises make me open my eye's again. Mr bear looks up and he whispers something very softly which I could hear.

Mt hearing seems to be better then the other girls and I wonder why. I hear footsteps run and some more run after them as well. Mr bear looks at me and I close my eyes. After a while I hear footsteps walk upstairs and into my room.

I cuddle Mr bear close and the closet door opens. I look over to see Papa looking down at me. Papa was covered in some red stuff which makes me turn my head. Papa picks me up and kisses me on the head.

"Everything is okay now no one is gonna hurt you" Papa says "Come on let me take you to my bed and we can fix your cot tomorrow"

I nod and Papa walks out of the room and into his and mama's room. Papa puts me on the bed  and he walks into the bathroom. I look over at mama who is asleep. Papa walks back out and lays down on the bed under the covers.

Papa lays me under the covers and I look at him then look at the door.

"I have already check on your sisters don't worry, they are fast asleep" Papa says. I nod and cuddle close to Mr bear.

Papa pats Mr bear on the head then kisses me on the forehead. I yawn and fall asleep. 

He's The Father DNF (PART 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें