Chapter 113: Out again

(Dreams pov)

After lunch George went out again because he wanted to hang out with Wilbur, Niki and some other guy that is friends with Wilbur.

I was sitting on the lounge with the Xbox remotes next to me because the girls wanted to play but they wanted to do something first before hand. I was laying back on the lounge and let out a sigh.

I feel something pull on my shirt which makes me look down. Willow was standing there looking at me with a smile on her face. Willow holds up a flower crown for me to take. I take the flower crown and put it on which makes Willow smile even more. 

Coral walks in empty handed which makes my head turn to the side. Coral walks up to me and hands me a box, I was confused but that doesn't stop me from smiling. I open the box to find a brand new PS5, never been used what so ever.

I smile and Coral smiles back. Tessa slowly walks into the room with a mug in her hands. She walks over to me and hands me the mug and I take it. I look down in the mug to see it was a fresh cup of tea.

I take a sip and it was amazing, one of the best tea's I have ever had. I look at Tessa and smile.

"This is one of the best tea's I have ever had, it's even better then my own tea's" I say. Tessa smiles and giggles.

I put the tea on the table in front of me. I pick Tessa up and put her on my lap, I pick Willow up and sit her down to my right then I pick Coral up and put her on my left. . I give Willow on remote and she crawls over to the other side of the lounge, I give Coral one and she crawls next to willow, I guess they don't want to sit with their Daddy.

I give Tessa one and she giggles and smiles. I start up the game and they all start playing the video game. I put Tessa down next to me and I pick up the mug and drink out of it. Once I finished I put the mug down and look at the TV .

I lean back on the lounge and look at the roof. I can't even look at the TV because it brings back memories. I close my eyes and slid down from the lounge and I lay on the floor. The girls look down at me and they get onto the floor and sit on the floor as well.

I close my eyes to try and get it out of my mind but I can't. I feel tears run down my face as I roll over. I close my eyes and make myself calm down which I do.

"Ywu okay Daddy?" Willow asks

"I am just fine blob, I am just fine" I say

"Okay Daddy juwt twll us wf ywur nwt okay" Willow says 

"Don't worry I won't tell you anything blob" I mumble under my breath. 

Hey guys I thought I would give you guys a heads up that I am going to be away tomorrow and the day after so I may not upload so I just thought I would let you know anyways I will try and post more today for you guys anyways bye bye