Chapter 105: Christmas Eve

(Dreams pov)

Christmas was just around the corner and I can tell that everyone is very happy that it is.

It was dinner time and Me and George were at a huge house that everyone on the Dream smp and some MCC people are in. The girls are with me while George was talking with everyone. I have Tessa on my lap while Willow and Coral were sitting on my legs.

George walks over to me with Quackity who owns the house.

"So you can go to the lounge room and shut the door, no one will go in there" Quackity says 

"Thanks quack" I say. I stand up and so do the girls.

We walk into the lounge room and I shut the door behind me. Willow and Coral both jump onto the lounge which makes me smile and laugh a little. I sit down on the lounge and put Tessa on the lounge but she crawls back into my lap.

I look at the TV to see Quackity had a Xbox, PS4 and 5 and a Nintendo switch. I put Tessa on the lounge and look through the different games Quackity had. I find a game that I liked when I was a teen, Overcooked.

One of the good things about Overcooked is that it is 4 player so me and Tessa can play. I give Willow and Coral a remote each then I give one to Tessa. I turn on the game and we start playing, I was helping Tessa and teaching her how to play but it seems that Tessa is doing fine, must run in her blood then.

The whole time I was almost laughing because Willow and Coral were yelling at each other almost the whole time. Tessa was doing the best job through and she seemed pretty into it as well but then there we some moments where she just was really silly and that was a good thing.

"Corwl! Yuwr mwsswng thwngs up!" Willow says "Nww ww fwilwd bwcwusw of ywu!"

"Mw?! Your thw onw ywlling at mw!" Coral says 

"Okay okay girls calm down this is a team game so we have to work together on this so we can win okay?" I say. The girls nod and we start to work as a team and just as I thought we won the level. 

Willow and Coral both stand up on the lounge and start hugging each other and jumping up and down. I start giggling as they both fall onto the lounge. Willow and Coral both crawl over to me. Willow sits on the right and leans her head on my arm and Coral sits on my left and leans her head on my arm.

"Aw I love you too my baby's" I say "Or have you come to see how the pro does this?"

"Ah nw! Your nw prw!" Coral says "I am"

"Wh nw ywur nwt!" Willow says 

"Mw" Tessa says 

"Well than lets see whos the best when I kick your ass's!" I say

"I am gwnna kwck ywur ass!" Coral says. I shouldn't have said that work but.

Now it's game on.