Chapter 151: Back to normal

(Dreams pov)

Me and George have gotten home a few minutes ago and Tommy was still here playing with the girls.

George was inviting some other people over as well. I was watching over the girls as well but there wasn't a point because Tommy is playing with them. I stand up and leave the play room and walk outside to the front.

I walk over to the mail box and open it. I take out the mail and walk back inside. I put the mail on the kitchen counter and look through them. I stop when I see one that has my name on it.

I open the letter and look at it. I hum lightly and see that the letter was from my dad, I read it.

Dear Dream aka my son

I heard that you aren't coming down to see me when it is your birthday which is fine with me because I can understand so I have already bought your Birthday present and when you see this letter it should be close behind I hope anyways I will wish you a happy birthday and make sure that you have a wonderful real brithday when it is your birthday and take care of those kids for me.

Love from Dad

I put the letter down and smile softly. George told my dad that I wasn't going away and that I am going to stay here with them, Willow really does need my help and my dad is not upset that I am not going to see him for my brithday.

I close my eyes then open them back up to see the real world. Finally back to the way it should be and where I should be. I look over at the stairs to see George.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes" I say. I walk ovee to George and give him a hug.

"I missed you" I say

"Well you were still here for me but I am glad I got my real Clay back" George says. I kiss George on the check.

George has tears on his face. I softly kiss the tear which makes George smile.

"God I dont want to let go of you" George says

"Well your gonna need to because the others are gonna come soon aren't they?" I say. George puts his face into my chest and I giggle a little.

I hear the door bell ring which makes George groan. I carefully move George off me and put him on the kitchen bar stool. I walk over to the door and open it. Randoo looks down at me and I move out of the way. I watch as Randoo, Niki, Tubbo and Jack.

I shut the door behind them and walk into the kitchen.

"Long time no see" I say

"No heard, you have been gone for weeks" Jack says

"Are you okay?" Niki says

"Yeah yeah just been busy with the girls" I say "You know I have to do this other things now as a father"

"Yeah we should be more open minded about that" Tubbo says "Can we see the little ones?"

"Yeah they should be coming downstairs soon for lunch" I say. I hear footsteps run down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Willow runs over to my side and holds onto my leg. I put my right hand on Willow's ahoulder. Coral runs into my left side and hits my hand. I hold back the pain that shot through my body.

"I am gonna cook some lunch now girls" I say through my teeth.

I walk into the kitchen and cook some lunch.

Ayo guys I am still sick its horrible.