Chapter 97: School meeting

(Dreams pov)

I didn't tell George the whole truth to why I am upset but I don't want to talk about it.

I was in mine and George's room trying to find something to wear for tonight and I am scared of tonight, I am scared of what everyone who hates me is gonna do. I pick out a white shirt with some black long pants with some white shoes.

I take out my green hoodie as well. I get changed into everything and George walks into the room. 

"So what am I wearing tonight?" George asks

"Normal clothes, nothing to big" I say. George gets changed into something he likes then he leaves the room to help the girls get changed as well.

-

I pull up at the school packing lot to see many different people who are the same age of me and were in the same year as me as well.

"Ready?" George asks. I nod.

Me and George get out of the car and we help the kids out of the car and oh yeah I forgot to say but Willow can walk now and so ca Coral meaning we only have to carry Tessa round the place now.

We walk inside to see many other little kids running around. Willow and Coral both stay close to us through which is interesting. We walk in and many people look at me and they all know who I am, not every hard through I was the top target for bully's in school.

We walk past everyone and we stand near a corner where no one is in.

"Okay girls I want you to stay close to me okay" I whisper 

"Yws Daddy" Willow whispers

"Yws dad" Coral says 

"Pwpw!" Tessa says. I smile and so do the other girls.

I look around to see many people who I remember very well and that's when I saw him. He looks at me and I quickly get down on the floor.

"Please don't say he's coming this way" I whisper

"Hws comwng thws way" Coral says. I feel someone grab me by the shirt and pull me away from George and the girls.

"Well well well look who it is, it's Clayton I remember you very well"

"Yeah yeah it's me I remember you very well as well" I mumble

"How have you been these past few years?"

"I am okay" I say

"I see you didn't end up killing yourself that one day"

"No no I didn't totally" I say

"Holy shit you did didn't you?!"

"Yeah...But you now parents, looking around every corner of the way" I say "Did you end up changing your name or is it still Mason?"

"Its still Mason, I have grown to like it" 

Mason smiles then pushes me really hard to the ground.

"Still weak huh?" Mason says. I look at Mason to see the other boys come out from the sides.

"You guy's stayed in contact I see" I say. I get kicked in the stomach which hurts like hell.

I stand up and walk away as quick as I can. I walk up to George holding my stomach.

"What happened?!" George says

"It's nothing really I am fine" I say

"Here sit of the ground" George says. I sit down on the ground and George sits next to me.

"Wait where did the girls go" I say

"They were right here-" George stops and looks around.

"Oh god" I say