Chapter 80: Wedding reception

(Dreams pov)

Me and George both get into a car that takes us to where the wedding reception is gonna be.

We did have the kids at the wedding wedding but they are going home with Phil and his wife while the wedding reception is happing and for the night because I know for a fact that George may want to have a few to drink I mean who wouldn't at their own wedding but me no I am no longer going to drink anymore.

I look at George who looks at me.

"Can I have-"

"Yes George you can have drinks tonight" I say

"Really?" George says

"Come on it's our wedding day of course you can have some drinks" I say

"What about you?" George asks

"No no I am no longer going to drink anymore, I can just drive you home and get you some drinks if you want because I can do that" I say

"Thanks hon" George says. George learns over and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I am so glad I married you and found you in my life" George says

"I am happy that I have you as well George" I say. George sits down next to me and puts his hands on my hair.

He messes up my hair and I smile and giggle a little. The car pulls up and me and George get out.

-

Everyone was here and they were all drinking and partying and eating food of course. 

I walk past everyone and up to George who is talking with Karl. I look at George then walk away not wanting to interrupt their talking.

"Hon" 

I turn back around to see George looking at me. I walk over to him and George hugs me. I hug back then pull away.

"You okay?" George says 

"Yeah I am fine" I mumble. I hand George his glass of wine and he looks at me.

George plays with my hair a bit. I walk away and back through the crowd of people. I don't really like big groups of people but here I am anyways. I walk outside and sit on the grass. I look up at the night sky to see a lot of stars.

I lay down on the grass and stare at the sky, after what felt like hours I hear footsteps walk over to me and a person lays down next to me. I look over to see George who is definitely 100% drunk. I look back up at the stars.

"They are pretty" George says

"Yeah" I say "I am sorry that I shut down and left"

"No no don't be sorry I can understand that you don't like big groups of people I am just here because you have been out here for a while that's all I just want to make sure that you okay" George says

"Yeah I am okay just don't want to be there with so many people" I say

"And that's okay" George says "You wanted to help me, which you have done you said you would hand me wine glasses with wine in them and you did now I want to be here with you after all, we are the married ones here"

I laugh a little and look at George. George gives me a kiss on the lips then pulls away.

"I love you Clay" George says

"I love you too George" I say