Chapter 57: Hes gone now

Murder in this chapter

(Dreams pov)

I pull up at the front of Kai's house but I made sure to keep my distance.

Kai's car wasn't in the driveway meaning he was out right now, god I hope he's not at my house otherwise I am making his death very slowly and painful. I hear my phone ring through the Bluetooth again and I look down at my phone.

It was George again. I let it ring out and wait for the voice mail. The voice mail starts.

"Hey Clay it's me again just making sure that your not doing anything dumb like I said in the last one anyways I just wanted to know where you are and what you are doing. I hope your not getting drunk right now because I would be very mad about that. I also wanted to say that Kai texted me again, He asked about what I think about him and I dating and I said the biggest No you could ever read or say then he like tried to find where we lived umm he didn't find out where we are which is good but anyways hope your okay ad doing well. I love you bye"

The voice mail ends. I look over at Kai's house to see a car pull up in the driveway. I watch as Kai gets out of the car and locks it. I watch as he walks inside then shuts the door behind him. I get out of the car and lock it.

I walk up to Kai's car and look at it. I shake my head and walk around the side of his house. I look up to see a window open meaning it must be his bedroom because it is pretty hot outside so he wants to let in the nice wind and fresh air like I do.

I look up to see his room is on the 2rd story. I look around and jump up onto a window bit then onto the next until I made it to his window. I crawl inside to see that Kai wasn't in his room at the moment but in the bathroom.

I crawl under the bed and pull out my little pocket knife. Kai walks out of the bathroom and lays on the bed. I hear him texting on Snapchat which makes me a little mad. I crawl out from under the bed and crawl over to the end of the bed.

Kai looks over the side then goes back to his phone. Now is my time. I jump onto the bed and hold Kai by the neck. Kai drops his phone on the bed and looks up at me.

"Why Hello there Kai" I say "Trying to get with my boyfriend when he said no? Then trying to find my house so you could I don't know steal my kids so George would have to date you to get them back well that's not happening"

"C-can't we talk about this?!" Kai says. I stab the knife into Kai's chest then push it down down down.

The knife cuts through Kai's heart. Kai half closes his eyes and takes his last breath. I get off the bed and make it look like Kai killed himself, I even cleaned the knife then put Kai's fingerprints on it.

I look at Kai's phone to see he was Snapping George. Kai kept pushing and pushing George but now George doesn't need to worry anymore. I leave the house and get in the car. I drive away from the house.

Finally going home after a long day.