QUIET ON SET PART TWO !

Start bij het begin

"That explains why I ain't get in a stable relationship till the last season," K-Ci playfully mushed her.

"And we went through 'bout eighteen different women before we finally chose someone to play Priscilla," Dalvin joked.

Ris sucked her teeth. "It wasn't no damn eighteen women! The role was really supposed to be given to Brenda Sykes but she was unable to do it so, yeah."

"So how come me and Vanessa ain't get together?" K-Ci wondered.

"I was bs-ing with that," Ris shook her head. "Vanessa was supposed to have way more camera time and y'all were gon' have a relationship, but since she was unable to come on set for majority of the time it never happened."

"What about me and Natalia?" Dalvin chimed in.

Ris dramatically let out a frustrated scream. "I will forever be mad at myself for that. Dal, I swear, y'all were supposed to get into an actual relationship but I just had it be a 'will they? won't they?' type of thing. It didn't hit me till we were toward the end of season five where I started to think back on it like damn....what could've been."

"How the hell you made it so DeVante was the first one to get in a relationship that was actually loyal?" K-Ci questioned.

"DeVante was supposed to cheat on Tanai," Ris laughed, as if it was funny. "But I ain't wanna make anything typical so I just made him be loyal—since the girlies love LoyalVante."

K-Ci pointed at her, leaning toward the camera. "This girl knew our show was gon' have five seasons before that first episode even dropped. The ideas just kept comin'."

"Correct. Okay, that was fun. Imma pass it back to y'all now," Ris got up, waving at the camera and going elsewhere.

Dalvin set the previous set of cards down and picked up a piece of construction paper with words on it. "Now it's time to talk about a couple of our episodes. These are episodes that y'all were supposed to see but they ended up getting scrapped."

"Like for instance...." K-Ci looked up at the ceiling, thinking. "'What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger'. That was supposed to be a season three episode where Dalvin saved my life—pushing me out the way when I was supposed to get hit by a car—then I was gon' start acting overly nice to him."

"And 'As Seen on Tv', which y'all seen a glimpse of in the first Quiet on Set. That was when we were supposed to get trapped in the tv and get whisked up in a bunch of different shows and movies for season three," Dalvin told afterwards.

K-Ci took a second to look at the construction paper. "'The Daring Truths' was a season four episode where we were supposed to be playing truth or dare but it ended up getting crazy, cause we couldn't handle the truth about some things. I don't remember much but I think JoJo was gon' get mad at me cause he found out I tried to put him up for adoption, Dal was gon' get mad at Tanai cause he found out she shaved his eyebrows once, and some other stuff. Then we thought about doing this episode for the next season where I thought Kass, Tanai, and Sonia were gonna kill Dal, De, and JoJo based off some movie I watched."

"Remember 'Ice Burglary'?" Dalvin chuckled.

K-Ci thought for a second. "I think so. The one on the boat?"