S5 EP 20 ! "The Final Advisory" PT 2

Start from the beginning

"Of course you do!" Tanai tried to convince him. "I'm talkin' 'bout the bitch who's been repeatedly paging you and calling you back to back that you sneak off to go see that you think I don't know about. What's her name? I'll also need her address cause Imma go kick her ass right after I'm done with you."

"You been drinkin'? Cause you trippin' right now, Tanai. Go lay down."

"....did you just call me Tanai—???"

"That's your name, right?"

Tanai rolled her eyes at the smart remark. "You never call me that. I'm Nai to you. The only time you call me my actual name is when you're serious or you're irritated with me."

"Yeah, and I'm seriously irritated with you right now," DeVante mumbled. "You can calm down. Regardless of what I'm doin', it ain't like you'd leave me anyway."

"Wanna bet?"

"I do, but it ain't no need for that cause it's not what you think."

"So what is it?"

The dispute went no further once multiple loud knocks came into contact with the front door. Dalvin took it upon himself to open it, revealing a very distressed Sonia with Santos in her arms. Tears uncontrollably streamed down her face which gained the attention and concern of everyone.

"Sonia, what's goin' on?"

"Where is JoJo?!" She dodged the question, frantically coming all the way into the house.

He walked into the room, automatically going over to her. "I'm right here, what's wrong?"

"I'm getting deported!"

"What?" Kass said in disbelief.

"Deported?" DeVante repeated.

"Yes," Sonia sniffed. "Deported."

"For what?" Tanai's face went together in confusion. "Didn't you come here when you were like...seven?"

"Yes! ICE is saying they apparently don't have any documents declaring my family and I's verification of U.S citizenship. That's even worse on me because of when I went off to go to UTT, left there to stay in Florida, then came back here in New York, so now they think I'm up to something skeptical," Sonia explained, continuing to cry as JoJo attempted to calm her down.

K-Ci ignorantly cackled. "Damn, it was nice knowin' you!"

"Do me a favor and take Sonia upstairs. I'll be up there in a minute," JoJo directed Kass and Tanai.

Once he was sure they were out of view, he cocked his hand back and sent a rough slap upside K-Ci's head, causing his neck to jolt forward along with his black cap falling off. The DeGrate brothers stood there perplexed, watching what was about to go down.

K-Ci swiftly picked his cap up, shooting up to his feet afterwards. "What you hit me for?!"

"You always runnin' ya' damn mouth and you never think before you speak! That's your damn problem! You always gotta say somethin' unnecessary!" JoJo went off.