' SAVE THE DRAMA FOR THE BAHAMAS ! ' - SPECIAL.

Start from the beginning

The multiple bags of luggage were being dragged and held by the young man as they made their way to the front desk.

"My bad, man," Dal apologized. "But if we had gotten a luggage cart like I suggested, then maybe I wouldn't have to be bumping into you every five seconds!"

Knowing he was throwing shade towards him, DeVante scoffed before looking back at him.

"Did you wanna pay seven hundred n' sixty five dollars for one?"

That left Dalvin to shake his head, indicating that his answer would most definitely have been a 'no'.

Three members out of the quartet, along with their girlfriends, were all invited to take a vocational trip to the Bahamas on JoJo's behalf as it was originally supposed to be his & his wife's, Renee, honeymoon.

After thinking about how he'd be away from the group for a good five days, he'd thought why not bring them along since they needed a break from their careers, anyway. And there was no way Renee was going to let him bring all three of them without her getting to invite her three friends, which happened to be their partners, Elise, Bianca, & Sierra.

Once they made it up to the front counter, JoJo & Renee spoke to the receptionist while the other six waited behind them.

"Hi," Renee started off with a kind smile. "Reservations for Joel & Renee Hailey!"

The receptionist immediately got to typing away on her computer, pulling up their reservation, but not before taking a good look at the men that stood in front of her.

The four of them noticed this and stared back at her awkwardly.

"What'chu lookin' at?" K-Ci rudely asked which caused his girl, Bianca, to hit him on his arm.

The receptionist chuckled, wondering if what she was seeing was a joke.

All four of them looked extremely familiar as it felt like she just rung them up not too long ago.

"I'm sorry, but I could've sworn I just signed you guys in..?"

JoJo stepped in. "How could that be? We just got here."

The rest of the crew nodded their heads, reassuring her that she was indeed having some type of deja vu.

"Oh," She just decided to drop the awkward situation. "My apologies! But I found your reservation; Two bedroom suite?"

The married couple nodded as she got their keys ready. "Alright, well here's your set of keys!"

She handed them to JoJo while giving them an apologetic smile, still feeling bad about the misconception.

"Thanks!" He & Renee moved out of the way so DeVante & Elise could go next.

After them, Dalvin & Sierra went, then K-Ci & Bianca.

The receptionist wished them all a great stay before they walked off.

"K, why did we have to get a regular ass hotel room while everybody else got suites?" Bianca walked next to her boyfriend.