Epilogue

"A real man loves his wife and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and contentment in life than simply being a good husband and father."

As saying goes, I would like to stay like a real man who loves my Sanju beyond the limits. Gautham & Gaurav our tressure who binds us together and our  Lil bundle of happiness, our princess Gauri Malhotra. 

"I sustain myself with the love of family. They are all the strength I need."

We started our life once again afresh, where we shared our thoughts, concerns, and everything. We started to voice out our thoughts rather than assuming something, which gave us a better idea of what our thoughts are, which opened a pathway to a friendship. We assured each other by our presence and acts that "I will be there for you when you need me" rather than saying it aloud. We trusted each other like hard stones which a simple crack can't break. Thus we started loving each other beyond limits. We gave the best for our sons, they were our support system. Finally, after years our princess came to us, she is our angel.

I made sure that I was there in each stage of her growth during gestation and after birth. Her protective brothers made sure that she is safe. Sanju, the love of my life, the mother of my kids, and the gem of our home is now an entirely different person, a mature mother, an understanding daughter, and the naughtiest wife who is making my life hard by throwing her tantrums, but feeling contentment. This is what I needed in my life.

At the end of the day, life is about being happy and being who you are, and I feel like we are so blessed.

                          *******Thank You!*******