Part 15

Shaam's POV

I am waiting for her impatiently after having tea. Then only I noticed the wound on my inner upper arm where all her teeth marks are clearly visible, which lead to another disappointment. I was clearly not in sense, she tried her best and I forced. But the confusing part is how she come to my room, as far I remember I didn't tell her about this room. I thought of charging my phone as it's lifeless from yesterday. She came out after showering, but I still didn't have the guts to face her. I told her that I ordered tea and she can have it. She just nodded and took the tea and went out opening the balcony door. I too went with her and sit in the chair and asked to sit.

After taking the seat, she just looked at me waiting for me to start I think. I started with a sorry, but her face is devoid of any expression, she said nothing so I just continued. "I was not in sense yesterday. I know a sorry can't rectify the sin I did and I know it's a crime to touch a woman without her permission. And I really don't remember anything other than coming to the room. But still, I have a doubt." I said this much and waited for a reply, she just nodded her head with the same expressionless face. So again I continued, "How did you get into my room? As far as remember I didn't tell you that I booked another room. Yesterday after the party with my friends, I was not in my sense due to the alcohol I consumed, that's why I didn't come to the suite and booked another room. So now I need to know how you reached this room?"

She looked at me with a confused face like she didn't understand what I said, so I repeated again and this time it was more like shouting. And flinched at the shout, stood from her seat, and tried to go inside, but I caught her hand and dragged her back to the position and again asked the same question. She remained silent and I am losing my temper. She is on the verge of crying maybe but still, I needed an answer for this which she only knows. She is not even looking at me now, maybe she is also feeling guilt. But still, I need to know, because now I need to clear my side. Our interrogation session came to an end when I got a call and went to take the call. 

It was my Mom, and she asked me to come home within an hour as the auspicious time will be in an hour. So I asked her to pack her things and come down to go home after getting ready. She nodded and then I reminded her that we are still not over and this should be cleared before going home. She just gave me an emotionless look and collected her things. I took my mobile and other things and went out for checking out. When I went to the reception to pay the bill for the room, he told me that 3 rooms are being booked in my name and paid for that maybe for some guests that would have been booked. 

I was waiting for the bill, then this again told me that 1 room which is booked is not used by anyone, didn't even collect the key. Then another guy came there and told me that I don't have to pay the bill as it was an apology from their side. I looked at him confused and asked the reason for the apology. By that time Sanju also came there and this time he apologized to her and she said it was not their mistake. She smiled at him and told me that she will wait for me outside, with her emotionless face, and went. Now I need to clear this apology matter with this guy and asked him the reason.

First, he had a questioning look, then he told that Sanju asked for another room yesterday as she is allergic to the smell of jasmine flowers and the smoke from the candle. They added that new roo under my name as it will be easier to checkout. Then the realization hit me, I asked him the room that she booked and got all answers to my question. Indeed she is right here in every perspective. So I went to the parking after settling all things and finally I saw her message mentioning the room switch. So deep in guilt I went to the car and drove it to the entrance where she was standing.

I opened the trunk and kept our things there and asked to sit her in the passenger seat. She sat without even questioning me and she is acting like an emotionless person who do whatever we ask to. I entered the car and started our journey, hoping to sort out all our issues. So after some time I again started with a sorry, she listened to whatever I said and said nothing back. Then I thought of pleading with her to say something like "Sanju Please," but this time she replied even before I complete my sentence.  "It's Sanjana" this is what she said, then I looked at her emotionless face to ask repeat what she said. So she made it clear, "Sanjana, that's my name". Later I didn't say anything and our drive was completely silent, till reaching home.