Part 58

Sanjana's POV

The next day morning, I woke due to the tickling sensation, I slightly opened my eyes and viewed the surroundings to recollect yesterday, and ended up when our eyes met for a brief, after that, I didn't open my eyes. I felt embarrassed to face him, so I didn't open my eyes and he left the bed after some time mentioning that I can use the restroom later, I nodded without opening my eyes. After 1 hour we both got ready and went out to meet my team, to inform them about my return plan with Shaam. We had our breakfast there and we 3 left the Resort after an hour. Sri was driving and Shaam sat in the codriver seat, it will be a 6-hour journey, and they planned to switch and drive and asked me to sleep if needed. As I'm not comfortable being a passenger, I slept immediately to avoid my travel sickness. When I opened my eyes, they already stopped somewhere for having refreshments, when I checked the time its already noon and I slept for 3 hours. 

I also got down from the car to stretch myself, and when Shaam saw me he came and asked about my needs. When I said, I'm fine with anything, he offered me a fresh lime juice which was really an energy booster for me. Sri came to us and mocked me for sleeping like a log the entire time, then I told him about my travel sickness while traveling in a car if I'm getting the passenger seat. They started laughing when I said this, so I told them that I will drive the rest if they don't believe me. Sri gave me the key and went to the backside and Shaam sat on the passenger side after confirming that I have a driving license. After a while, Shaam told that he was not aware that I knew driving, hearing that Sri told "I thought you were joking and didn't expect you will take the car. And I should say, you  are good at it." I muttered a Thanks and resumed our travel, so this time it was Sri who slept for a while. After an hour we stopped for lunch and continued our travel and reached home after dropping off Sri at his home.

By the time, we reached kids were having their afternoon nap, and the elders were waiting for us. After having a quick catch-up, I went to the room for seeing the kids. Mom told me not to wake the kids up, as they slept just sometime back. I freshened up and joined them on the bed, Shaam also came to the room later. My sleep was disturbed when I felt someone's touch on my face, eyes, and nose. I ignored it at first but when I got slapped, I jerked up from sleep only to realize it was my Dudu's way of waking me up. I showered him with kisses all over his face and he too did the same by licking and biting my nose. We played for some time and hearing our noise Piku got disturbed in sleep and started crying. When he saw me, he started crying more loudly and Shaam tried to pacify him. When I took him, he put his head on my shoulders and held me tightly. This guy is highly insecure when it comes to me. I talked something in his childish voice and I too responded to him like I understood everything. Shaam tickled him to get his attention and both kids started laughing. Like this, we spend some time together laughing without any worries. 

Evening we went down and had tea with the entire family, Dudu went to Shivam and started playing with him. When my Mom came to me and try to take Piku from me, he started crying showing his hesitation to go with them. When Shaam and Shivam took the boys and went outside, Shaam's mom said that Shivam has completely changed now. He is in good mood recently and always enquires about the boys and tries to spend some time with them daily via video calls, or watching their videos and all. From mom's words, it's clear that she is happy with this change in him. We talked about other things and spend time. Shaam's family planned to return only after 3 days, so that day evening my parents returned back to our home and informed us to be back on the day of their return travel to Delhi. 

After dinner, we called it a day and went to our room. As Shaam was playing with the kids, I took a shower and by the time I came, Dudu was already half-slept. So I took him from Shaam and put him back to sleep. Piku also slept without many troubles and when both of them slept Shaam, went out saying he is going to Shivam to have a talk. I didn't have much energy or time to think so, I organized my things for going office the next day and slept for welcoming my new day.