Part 25

Shaam's POV

I reached Mumbai last week, and during this period only once she texted me informing me that she is going to her parent's home. No calls, no texts nothing from her, but mom calls me every day and updates me about her. I also got busy with my work and have only less time to think about her. From Mom, I came to know about her office shifting and all. Her papa calls me once every week, when Mom informed me about her relocation I called her papa and asked about her stay arrangements as a responsible husband. I thought a lot and decided to take 2 weeks' leave and go there and spend time with her, and I discussed this with Sam, as he has to approve my leave. He told me to come to his office the next day and will decide. 

He suggested not taking leave as he will assign me some tasks for a short period there, so it won't affect my work. I was convinced by his suggestion, and he assigned me to the Police training academy in Trivandrum, to give special training for the next batch which is for 1 month. So I informed Mom about this and she told me to spend weekends together as work is more important. After a week I went to Kerala but didn't inform her, hope would have told her.

I joined there and stayed in the quarters, and will be in the training college during the weekdays, even though we were in the same city I didn't get a chance to see her. On Thursday after training, evening one of the trainer from Acadamy took me out for showing Trivandrum. At night I thought of visiting my friend Nivaan who is Trivandrum as he insisted to do so. The next morning I texted her saying that evening I will pick her up from the office and will be going to my friend's place she said Okay and shared the office location. The shocking thing is her office is almost near to mine within 500 meters. Wow! we were in the same place for the last 1 week and till we didn't see each other, I felt pity for myself.

In the evening I went to her office and pick her up and went to Nivaan's place, on the way I asked her whether she need anything as we will be staying there for 2 days, and she told she packed accordingly. So we went there and we had a nice outing and dinner. Sanju is denying everything that they offered her, evening Pani puri, night fish, and now fruits, this girl. Before she denied the fruit I stuffed it in her mouth and made her eat it. I compelled her to eat more when she stopped eating I fed her more, she stood up suddenly and was going back to the room but I caught her hand and asked her where is she going. But before answering she puked on me and I released my hold on her and realized my mistake. Nivaan and Roja couldn't control their laugh, I gave a sly smile and went to clean myself.

By the time she came out after cleaning, I also changed and took a bath. I asked her whether she is fine, and she told it was the fish smell and the seaside wind that led to vomiting. I gave her a lemon and took her to the garden again and we spend some more time there and retired to sleep. Due to the outing and heavy food, I slept as soon as I closed my eyes. I woke up when someone shake me vigorously, I saw Sanju in a panicked situation. She asked me to take her to the hospital, I asked what happened. She told me that she is on her monthly cycle and has severe pain and heavy bleeding. I changed fast and helped her to come out and informed Nivaan and headed out, but he told they will also come with us. As time headed, her hold on me is getting tighter, Roja asked her whether she experienced this always. She said no and later she started crying and she hugged me tighter and I too held her tightly. 

I felt sad for her situation, if I didn't call her out today, she would have been with her parents comfortably. We reached the hospital and they took her to emergency and asked about the situation, I told them and they gave her some pain relievers and sedation. She held my hand tightly all the while and drifted to sleep due to medications. Later the nurse came changed her and informed us that she will be shifted to the gynecology department. I didn't inform her or my parents as they will take unwanted stress and sent Roja & Nivaan back, as I can handle here. They retired saying they will come morning, I just nodded to that and stayed with her. She slept under medication, but due to heavy bleeding nurses came in between and changed her. The next day morning Doctor came and suggested some scans and they took her with them. After some time nurse and Doctor came up with the results and asked her some questions.