Part 66

Sanjana's POV

A week passed so fast, unlike every day these days there was Shaam with us and he was there to help me do house chores, and handle kids, his presence was there throughout whatever happened during these days. Shivam returned on the 2nd day and wished us luck in our beginning. Yedhu is so attached to him and reached a point where he will stay with Shaam even if I'm not there. But Madhav is Okay with him, but he needs me for everything. Shaam tried his best to get closer to him, but Madhav being him stays within his boundaries. Now I have a slight fear thinking about my family's reaction when seeing me, due to my reckless behavior I left everyone. I know I'm going to get the worst part of them.

Shaam's POV

After a while Shivam returned with the kids, they were pretty tired by that time. Yedhu, my chatterbox is having loads of bags with him and he started showing me everything one by one and started explaining it. Madhav had only a bag with him and went inside with Sanju, this guy is like his mother hard to crack. Shivam also said Madhav is a little shy type, hardly answers anything he asks, and only took a set of art supplies while Yedhu is a copy of our Neerav to be the precise mini version of Malhotra's. I suggested dining out and no one opposed it, but Saroja aunt declined as they have to go somewhere. Madhav is a foodie like his mother but is obsessed with junk and fast food. Yedhu is also a foodie but he won't try new things and will opt only for the things he is familiar with. I took Shivam's car and dropped him at his hotel and we returned to her home where I'm going to stay this week with my family. That feeling itself is giving me another vibe, my wife, our kids, that's our family.

I also made myself get adjusted to everything from handling kids to helping her in the kitchen. As she told I took the boys with me and made them sleep, and I too slept fast due to exhaustion and lack of sleep on the previous day. At night I woke up when felt something creeping on my hand from my bare skin to inside my sleeve, first I got scared assuming it to be insects, and opened my eyes. But I saw a different scenario, Yedhu who slept near me moved closer to me and is slipping his hands inside my sleeves and he is asleep and it brought a smile to my face. When I looked at Madhav the scenario there is different, his hand caught hold of her inners tightly in his fist. These boys and their weird sleeping habits are funny. The next day, Yedhu told me that I should drop them to school and I was fine with that. I told Sanju that I will drop her at the office and she didn't oppose it but rejected it when I said I will pick her up after the office. She said, she will be back on her own, but I have to pick the boys back from school and leave them Saroja aunt. I did as she said, I went to Shivam after I dropped them at the office and school. 

I told him everything whatever happened in our life till now and also told him about Anupama and my relationship. He was a little pissed off when I said that, he had a dejected feeling when I told him that she rejected me to get married to him. Finally, he consoled me that what happened is in the past, and doesn't make these things affect our present. He also told me that Anupama is now married to someone else and living a happy life, and I felt bad for Shivam because he is the only one at loss now. We had some brother time and tried to forget whatever happened in the past and he left for Delhi in the evening. When I returned to her society in the evening there were more people to interrogate me, yesterday also they were asking a lot of questions. I think they didn't believe me when she said that I'm her husband. They are asking too many questions, I felt like they are threatening me because today they had a man in civil dress address himself as the officer at the nearby station. Did I really look like a criminal or a guy who gets involved in illegal activities? They might have their reasons, so I answered their every question like a good boy  😜. It was my first experience to get questioned myself, so I enjoyed it.

Multiple thoughts crossed my mind, do they really have time for these things, getting involved in other's life? But it's too far, it's been only 1 day I'm here that too with my own wife and kids they are getting involved in our privacy. When I felt like they might cross the limit, I took my phone and showed them my marriage photos and some of the pics of us with family and kids took when we were together. Finally, when I felt like they got convinced by my explanations, I asked them the reason for this type of behavior. They said, is for security purposes and they can't let a random guy come and stay there which may lead to some unwanted issues in the future. I nodded agreeing with them and I appreciated the Policeman saying that it was a nice experience. Everyone gave me an unbelievable look. So I showed him my ID card, which brought a slight fear to his face, and in a fraction of a second, I was able to see different expressions on his face. He saluted me and apologized for his behavior leaving everyone confused. I patted his shoulders saying it was fine and left from there. Whenever I get chances like this, I don't know I get goosebumps 😝. I did it here because they won't raise concerns against my wife and kids again, and no one will have any negative thoughts about our relationship.

Days passed so fast, and staying with them gave me complete family moments. She made me involved in everything from dropping them off, cooking, getting them ready for school, teaching them, and making them sleep. It was funny and I enjoyed this life with them. During my stay over there I got to know more about the neighbour uncle and aunt and I also started considering them as family. This is the life dreamed about. Now I have to make everything clear, I know Sanju has slight fear to go back and thinking about their response to seeing her. But I have to make sure, no one will make her uncomfortable. I have to make everything back to normal during this visit and start our family afresh.