Part 16

Sanjana's POV

I was sleeping peacefully and it got affected when I felt a hand on me, as it's natural and expected I pushed it because it's a habit of Anju to hug always while sleeping. After some time again she did the same but this time with her leg and pushed it said her to move and sleep. And again after she came, this time she is partially over me, half of her body is over me but she is weighing more and felt difficult to push. The realization hit me that I'm not at my home anymore. This made me scared to shit and even afraid to open my eyes. But I didn't have many options, I am not even in a place where I'm comfortable with the language. So I counted to 3 and pushed it with all my strength.

Now it's not on me, then I slightly opened my eyes, it is full of darkness. Who the hell turned off the light? I always sleep with light as I'm scared to sleep alone. This made my situation worst. So I tried to find the bed lamp switch, but I felt that the thing which I moved is from me is having movements. I know it's a human, but I am not allowing my mind to accept it. I slowly moved to the side and stood from the bed and suddenly that thing caught hold of my hand and pulled me to the bed. Now I'm under that and to my utter shock it's a man. He is addressing me as Anu and is fully drunk. This time I understood that he is much strong than me, so I didn't make any movement in order not to provoke this drunkard so that he will blabber something and will sleep gradually.

Without any movement, I stayed there and he said something. I understood that he is dumped by his girlfriend. And he is narrating and points out each and everything of their love story. Here I'm not in the mood to listen to his story, "man leave me and sleep for God's sake". After a while from his story, I understood that this was none other than my husband. The great Mr.Shaam Malhotra is now explaining his love story to his wife at the wedding under the influence of alcohol and considering the listener as his Ex-girlfriend. To be frank, I am a bit relieved after realizing that it was Shaam because I believed him that he won't cross the limit even if he is not conscious. So I carefully listened to the story, and she dumped him thinking that he is poor. 

Anu is her name, his love and now he is narrating how he would have imagined his life with her. And the next thing he said is something which is really unbelievable. Anu the love of his life married his own brother. So Anu is Anupama and she is married to Shivam. I was thinking of all these things and I didn't even realize when Shaam's tone changed to a rude one and he is trying to kiss me by forcing him on me. I tried my maximum to come out of his clutch by pushing and beating him. But he is stronger than me. He caught my both legs with his and he is on me completely. Then he caught my hands which were pushing him and he tied them with something that felt like clothes. I tried to say that it is not Anupama but Sanjana but he didn't even allow me to complete the sentence.

With all my force I bite him on his hand only to realize it was the worst move of mine. He caught hold of my hair with the other hand and removed his hand from my mouth and pushed me to the bed and laid on me. He showed the worst side of himself on the very first day. I don't even remember what happened after that, I know there is not even a part of my upper body where his teeth mark won't be there. My full body is burning with pain and this is the worst day ever I had. I don't remember when I slept or what all happened.

The next day, I woke feeling a weight on me. I had a terrible headache and worse body pain. I can't even move. I remembered what all happened the last day, but I didn't feel like crying or being sad. I don't know which emotion I should have, or how should I behave. How will he react hereafter? Is it the starting of a disaster or trailer to my life ahead? I tried to move only to realize that still my hand is tied to the bedpost. Because of my movements, he woke up with a shocked face and sat there like a statue for some time. He didn't even have the intention of untying me so I asked him to untie me. He again looked like a fool not understanding what I am saying, So pointed to the bedpost and asked him to untie me. he stood up with a jerk, not even considering himself he moved out of the bed and untied me and without looking back he directly went to the washroom.

After a lot of effort, I moved from the bed, full of pain and there are blood stains on my body and on the bed. I don't think he left any part untouched, even my fingertips are paining. I found my dress below the bed and dressed, it's torn but still wore that and went to my bag to take another set and got ready to take a shower. By this time he came out leaving me space to go after informing me that we will talk after getting ready. Did he leave anything to talk about, I clearly don't have anything to hear or say, but no words came from my mouth, so just nodded and went rest room.

When I saw my body, I felt bad for myself. I don't know what to say or what to feel. I don't even want to cry, what happened is something that can't be rectified and crying will give me more headache. So I just had a hot water bath and prepared myself for the next hurdles of life. I cleaned myself with Dettol available in the washroom and decided to take the TT vaccine as soon as possible. Other than this I don't know what to do now.