Part 57

Shaam's POV

Morning, I woke up first and realized that she is still comfortably sleeping in my hold. I pecked her forehead and nose, but still no response from Madam so I tickled her lightly which made her snuggle into me. When my torture exceeded the limit, she slightly opened her eyes and scanned the surroundings when her eyes met mine, she immediately closed her eyes. Then I whispered to her "No intention to get up?" Then she slightly shifted from me and I dragged her back and she fell on me, so I pecked her forehead leaving her confused. In order to avoid more tension, I got up from bed and went to the washroom saying she can take the next turn. She nodded her head without opening her eyes. I felt funny seeing her behavior, have 2 kids with me still shy to face me.

Sanjana's POV

After returning from Delhi, things are smooth and Shaam never brought Anupama's matter to me. I was in a run to settle somewhere before everything goes wrong or Shaam took initiative. Days, weeks, and months progressed, the only change till now is the daily calls of Shivam to see the kids that too I'm not involved much. I started attending interviews without anyone's knowledge and that too in different parts of India other than Kerala, Mumbai, and Delhi. As a part of the anniversary celebration in my current firm, they planned a trip of 2 days and a night where we can take our family also. Initially, I thought of not going as it will hectic to travel with kids due to the constant compulsion from teammates I gave in, but without Shaam and the kids. Shaam's parents along with Shivam came to our home for taking care of the kids as we both will be unavailable during those 2 days. It was slight relief for me as our gap will be filled by them.

Saturday morning Shivam dropped me in the office, as Shaam already left the day before. As most of the ladies were single, we grouped together and the Management team brought their wives and kids. It was an amazing trip until the mom inside started to react when hearing the kids cry. Somehow I managed to divert myself by hearing songs at high volume using headsets. Once we reached the resort, I didn't join them for the boating mentioning bad health, and took a nice nap, and woke up after a long 2 hours hearing my phone ringing. It was Shaam and he mentioned his change of plans somehow the place he mentioned was familiar to me but ignored it.  I went to my team and joined them for tea, there I met with the wife of one of the colleagues who is hand-cradling her baby, trying to make her sleep. As she was yet to have her tea, I offered to handle the baby until she return, and she gave her with hesitation. When I told her that I am experienced and have 2 kids at home, she sighed in relief and went. 

She is a cute little baby of 4 months old and was easy to handle and soon drifted to sleep. Once her mother returned, we talked for some time and I returned to my room for an evening shower. I called my mom and confirmed everything is fine at home and had a little chit-chat with Dudu and Piku which was slightly emotional for me. After changing, I and my roommate went to the garden area where others played games. Even though there was some chance for Shaam to be here, I didn't expect that it will happen and so I was in shock when I saw him and Sri there. They introduced us to them and Shamm nodded his head at us, but suddenly Sri said that he didn't expect me to be there. I also replied that same that I didn't expect them to be here. I know everyone is curious that how I know him, so for confirmation looked to Shaam and he gestured for me to come to his side so I went to him. He suddenly dragged me to his side and put his hands on my shoulders and said "Meet, Sanjana, My wife". I found the shocked expression on most of my teammates and Shaams friends also greeted me after that we sat together and took part in many of the games.

Shaam asked me to shift my things to his room, and I did as he said. After having dinner, I sat on the lawn and Shaam joined me after some time. Almost everyone slept, and some of the gents are in the pool having hot drinks. I was in my own world and didn't realize what was happening around and brought back to reality when I heard the baby crying. It triggered me, I tried to suppress the feeling. I said to him that I'm missing our kids and he said we can return tomorrow morning if needed. I hid my face in his chest feeling more uncomfortable, but when it reached the limit I ran to the room without informing Shaam. He also followed me asking something, but I didn't hear anything directly going inside the washroom as it already started leaking. After some time when he asked if everything is fine, I said all good and nothing to worry about. Once I felt relieved after pumping out some milk, I changed and joined him to sleep.

It's common for us to hug while sleeping, probably every time when I woke I will be in his hold and the light sleeper in him woke up immediately when I try to release the hold. In the mid of the night, I woke twice due to uneasiness in sleeping and will go to the washroom and clear up the mess and return to bed. When it happened multiple times at night, I feel so sad and depressed and was nearly on the edge of crying. The next time when I stood to go, Shaam caught my hands and asked the reason in a serious tone I ended up crying and he suddenly hugged me. I became worse, as my dress started to get wet and I cried harder. In between Shaam tried to console me, but nothing worked. Later he broke our hug to say something but stopped immediately once he understood my situation and hugged again, this time his hold was tighter, and patted my back. After some time he took me to bed, he was saying something and I was not hearing anything as I lost my sense. But what he did next made me freeze at the point and when I came to my sense I protested but everything went in vain. 

Finally, I stopped protesting and gave in, I know what we are doing is wrong but I don't have any other option. I realized the barriers between us were being removed one by one by him. He didn't stop his action, he proceeded with what he was doing. Even though I was having guilty feelings, I know this is what I needed now, and responded to his touch and ended up having a passionate night with him. At some point in the night, I slipped to sleep in his hold.