Part 1: Introduction

Sanjana Satheesh (21 years) Completed Engineering and pursuing a career as Software Engineer.

  -> Daughter of Satheesh Kumar & Asha Satheesh. Having an elder sister, Anjana who is married to Vinod and having 2 kids.

 -> Normal middle-class South Indian family consisting of father, mother & 2 daughters. Satheesh is an Ex-serviceman and Asha wokring as Branch Manager in a Finance. Anjana working as Software Engineer and staying with her In-laws.

Sanjana is more like an Introvert who is having a set of rules and most of the time strictly follow those rules for her. Have a set of good friends both male and female but restrict herself from too much enjoyment. For her, if she has a set of books to read/an interesting K-drama/Hindi series/an addicting audio series, and food to eat she will stay inside the room forever.

Shaam Malhotra (27 Years) MBA Graduate and Officer at Special Task Force.

-> Son of Srinivas Malhotra and Athulya Malhotra. Having elder brother Shivam Malhotra & Sister-in-law Anupama Shivam and elder sister Shubhangi Mahesh and brother-in-law Mahesh Tiwari.

-> Srinivas retired as a Major General from Indian Army and Athulya is a housewife. Rich upper-class family. Shivam is handling the family business and married Anupama 3 years back. Shubhangi & Mahesh is settled in London and having a 2 year old son Neerav Mahesh.

Shaam was loving and the most easygoing guy before his heartbreak. Now he only focuses on his job and pays less attention to everything other than his job.