Part 49

Sanjana's POV

I woke up hearing the giggling Dudu, he was playing with Shaam and I thought not to disturb them and silently stood but he held me back and asked to sleep until Madhav is up, and drifted back to sleep. After some time when I woke up, they were not in the bed, so I got up and freshen up and saw Madhav was also up, so I took him and went down. I heard Shaam talking with someone, I went to the kitchen made some tea, and went out to find Shaam talking to one of the guys who seems to be our neighbors. He introduced himself and we had a little chit-chat and returned inside. I left the boys with Shaam and went to prepare breakfast and handle lunch arrangements. The morning passed too fast with the household work and grooming the boys. After lunch when he suggested watching a movie, I gave in and went upstairs to check on the boys but after that whatever happened was out of my control, and still struggled to accept it as a fault. In order to avoid being alone with him, I suggested going to the temple and gave me a nice evening until I met my senior at Srikanth Sir's home.

She is someone whom I least wish to meet because of the previous heated encounters we had. She also didn't show much interest in talking which was a blessing in disguise. All the while Madhav was sleeping and Yedhu spend his time happily with the elderly couples. We returned home denying their offer of dinner. Once we entered our compound Piku woke up and started crying, so I took him upstairs. After changing I took him and sat on the bed to feed him. When I was about to feed him, I noticed that the upper portion of my breast turned blue and had his teeth marks. I don't know exactly what I have to feel now whether I should be happy as I had a romantic moment with my husband or should I be guilty of allowing a person to kiss me and gave control over me when we don't have any feelings for each other and especially when he is still unable to forget his past.

I dwelled in my thoughts and was brought back to reality by Dudu's pull on my hand where Madhav was lying and taking his feed. I saw Shaam walking out of the room, maybe he left after leaving Dudu here, so I took him and started feeding him. Once these guys were full, I called Shaam and asked him to help me in taking them down, so that we can have dinner. He took Piku who is too clingy with Shaam today, once he was in his hands he started kissing and licking Shaam, pulling his nose and cheeks, and started showing his affection. It gave me instant happiness but it didn't stay too long, as the thought of future life came. If Piku and Dudu get attached to Shaam at the time of our separation my kids will be affected by his absence. I tried to control my thoughts and let them enjoy themselves with him when he was here. We went down and let the boys lay on the mat ad play. I went to the kitchen and reheated everything so that we can have dinner and cleaned the kitchen. I asked Shaam to have food meanwhile I stood with the boys, once he was done I had my dinner, cleaned everything, and took a hot water bath as I felt exhausted.

My mom called and checked if everything is fine or not and I assured her there is nothing to worry about and went down to check on Shaam and the kids. The boys seem to be really tired after playing with him and I changed their diapers and dress, and later took them upstairs. It was already late for the boys and soon they drifted to sleep. Shaam came to the room when I was settling Dudu in the crib and asked me whether they slept. I just nodded in reply and I saw him coming toward the crib, so I moved back giving him space, and went back to bed. I was about to lie on the bed when he asked, why I am letting Dudu sleep in the crib and Piku on the bed. "So that they won't disturb each other when they woke up in the mid of the night". He nodded and came to bed, normally he will be sleeping outside but today he did the opposite. He asked me to move and give him space to sleep. I can't even say anything, so I just gave him space beside me. 

He turned off the light and switched on the night lamp once we settled on the bed. I slept facing back to him and he was lying on his back facing the ceiling. He told he will be going to Delhi next week as he have to sort out some issues there and I nodded okay. Then he asked whether I'm willing to go with him so that his parents can see the kids. I denied saying will come time next and he didn't say anything after that. He hugged me from back and dipped his face in my neck. All his actions confused me, he is taking care of kids as they are his but when he still living in his past, how can he do this with me? He started drawing patterns on my belly and gradually rolled up my t-shirt and kept his hands on my bare belly. I don't know what he is up to and I wish I can stop him but I didn't dare to do that. I am not sure why I am allowing him to touch me, even though I am confused if it is because I'm craving his touch. I was too much involved in my thoughts when he was busy with his pattern drawing. I jerked out of my thoughts when I feel the wet sensation on my shoulders and caught his hands immediately making his movements stop. 

I struggled to breathe normally, it took some time for me to return back to normal and until then he didn't make any movements. Once I felt like I'm okay, he blew his breath into my ears and stroked his cheek on mine, and kept his head on mine. All the while his hand was on my bare stomach with my hands on his blocking his movements. He put his legs on me and dragged me closer to him. Now he is partially on me and I'm under him. I was about to struggle, he told me to stay still and sleep unless I want him to progress his actions. So I remained like that and drifted to sleep soon.