Part 18

Sanjana's POV

I preferred to wear a normal Kurti set as his Mom told me anything is fine and to be precise I am back to the way I was. Shaam came to the room and got ready and we went down together everyone was already there by that time. Anupama, Shubhangi, and Mom were in Saree and I looked at Mom, she said it's fine as I'm comfortable. Neerav came to me and I took him and we all got in 2 cars and started our journey. Mom asked me to sit with her, Shaam is driving and Papa went to sit in the passenger seat. Mom said the do's and don'ts and gave an overall idea of what we are supposed to do there.

Once we reached there, Mom went to buy the pooja items along with Papa. I stood there waiting for her, while Shaam joined me after parking the vehicle. He told me that Shubhangi and others went inside, if I want we can also go inside after informing Mom, to which I said "I will wait for mom" he nodded and stood with me. I was looking here and there feeling uncomfortable being with him, but he initiated to talk. 

Shaam:  Sanjana, when are you planning to come to Delhi next? 

Me: Not decided, will depend on leave.

Shaam: So will you go to your home every weekend?

Me: Yes.

Shaam: Are you comfortable with my family and me?

Me: Yes, it will take time to adjust to the new environment and changes.

Shaam: Let me know about your plans, keep me updated always.

I just nodded my head and said Okay. By that time mom also came back and we headed toward the temple. There we did pooja and the family offered gifts to the temple and provided food for people. Neerav stayed in my hands all the time while Shaam was serving food to the people and as mom told I stood with Shaam. One of the elders blessed us to have more babies and prosperous life and I smiled at her. Then she said Neerav is looking like Shaam and next time it will be a girl like me. I just nodded and smiled at her, or else what to do, anyhow I'm not going to see her again, both she nor I don't know what will happen in the future, so why bother to correct her maybe it will hurt her. Shaam went ahead and served everyone. We also had our dinner with them and returned home.

Mom asked me and Shaam about our further plans to which Shaam told he will go to Mumbai directly from there and we will come home based on our leaves. Then only I realized he asked me those questions to answer now. Then she gave some sort of advice and her life experiences. I listened to her like always and retired to my room after checking with Neelu about the next day's arrangements. Shaam was already there in the room when I came, he is sitting there maybe thinking. I directly went to the washroom and changed my dress and was getting prepared to sleep. He is trying to ask something when someone knocked on the door and he opened it. Neerav came directly inside while Shubhangi & Mahesh stood out.

Shaam asked them to come inside and they said sorry for coming unannounced. By that time Neerav came to me and I pick him and he kept his head on my shoulders and patted my back. Shubhangi and Mahesh are trying to control their laugh and said he asking me to make him sleep, he was troubling them a lot to come here. I just hugged him and patted his back and walked with him inside the room. I am experienced with kids, I know how to make them sleep and all credit goes to Anju and her kids. After 10-15 minutes he slept and gave him back to Shubhangi she is surprised that he slept so fast. After that, we all talked for some time, and sometime later Shivam also joined. They tried to include me also in their talk, but I stayed back as a silent listener. Shivam told the old stories when we stayed here, from his stories I understood that I was the naughtiest among all.

They all decided to stay together at night and called their parents also. Later only I realized they will spend nights like this and all will sleep together in the hall. Today after a long time they decided to do so, as Shaam is available after a long gap. They talked, played, laughed and they are behaving like kids. Actually, I felt good spending time like this with everyone. Later they spread the mattress on the floor Mahesh went to his room as Neerav is alone there. So everyone lay on the floor, in the order Anupama, Shivam, Dad, Mom, Shubhani, me, Shaam, and slept. But my sleep got disturbed as Shubhnagi threw her legs and hands on me, I tried moving it slowly and it will come back again within a few seconds. I tried moving a little so that I won't disturb her and Shaam's sleep, but she moved close as I moved far.

In between, I felt someone poking me and realized that while trying to stay away from her I almost lying on Shaam. He asked me about the issue and told him that "I can't sleep properly if someone put their hands or legs on me", so he asked me to switch the position and I did so. After switching the position, Mom told Shaam to take me to the room to which he told that we are fine there. But Mom insisted that we should go and spend time together. So without saying further, he asked me to go with him, and that's how we ended up again together.

I slept soon, as it was already late. The next day I woke up at 6 and got ready and went to the kitchen. As mom told I planned to make breakfast along with the sweet dish. I planned to make kheer as almost all Hindi series opted for that dish. I already brought the instant kheer mix from native as it's the easiest method. She gave me the milk and other needed items which I asked for. So as per the instructions on the packet, I did and it got ready within 45 minutes. After that I prepared the breakfast, Neelu already arranged the batter so I poured into the vessel and added salt, and kept it aside to set. Then prepared the coconut chutney both white and orange so that it will be colorful. Then thought of making potato filling if someone asks then we can switch to Masala Dosa. As planned then made some poori's along with daal.Finally I made dosa so that it will remain crispy by the time. So finally after 2 hours I am done with my cooking and checked the consistancy of kheer and reheated it so that it will remain hot.