Part 29

Shaam's POV

Once we were inside the room, I left her hand and went to the washroom without even giving her a chance to talk. I took a long and relaxing bath so that either she will go out of the room or she will sleep. Her sleeping pattern is quite different from others, she will wake up if there is a small sound or movement near her and will sleep anywhere and anytime if she is alone. As expected she slept by the time I came out, so without making a noise I left the room leaving a note asking her to take bath and come down. After that incident whenever I get her alone and if Anupama is nearby I won't spare my chance to kiss her or hug her or tease her. But what surprised me the most is she never questioned me back, the first time she struggled later she never did. But when we are alone we won't even look at each other, no hugs and touch while sleeping. I enjoyed these moments but didn't last long. On the third evening, we had a get-together at home. 

For us, a party and get-together means food and drinks, but she didn't join us as she had a fever. Morning Mom took her to the hospital and she is under medication, and she gave this as an excuse. I know that she is not comfortable around us, due to language and she stays inside the boundary that she built. I went to my room when the party almost came to an end. She was already there under 3 blankets. I freshened up and joined her in the bed. She opened her eyes and looked at me and closed her eyes. She is down it seems to be, I just checked her temperature by keeping my hand on her forehead. She was cold as ice, when I touched her she opened her eyes.

Sanjana: Shaam, Can I stay close to you, I can't tolerate this cold.

I just nodded my head and extended my hand and lifted her head kept it on my hand and moved closer to her and tightly hugged her. She sticks to me as if her life depends on me, she is moving her head continuously on me, so that her face gets contact with my bare skin. I removed my T-shirt and exposed my bare chest to her so that she will get direct contact with me. She moved closer to me without leaving an inch of space and hugged me tightly. And my male hormones utilized the situation very well. I whispered in her ear "I am drunk, but I know that you are Sanjana, my wife and I am going to have you now in my full sense". She didn't oppose it but her hold on me loosened which made me realize that she is still in her sense. I kissed her she didn't oppose, so I continued till I got satisfied. After my deed, she got exhausted and slept in my arms.

As I informed Neelu, to not call us in the morning, no one came to disturb us. She slept in my embrace till late morning. In between, I monitored her temperature and it seems to be normal. I woke her up by calling her name, she opened her eyes instantly when I called her name. She was about to move from me as she partially lay on my chest hugging me, but she immediately stayed back in the same position may be after realizing our current state. After some time she covered herself with the blanket and moved from me and lay on her back but still, her head is in my hand. She broke the silence after some time "Sorry Shaam!"

Me: For what?

Sanjana: It was a mistake on my part, I was half-conscious and I know what happened is a mistake. Sorry for doing this to you and I was shivering due to the cold and your body heat gave me relief so I did this. 

Waah! she consider this as a mistake and explained her situation, where I was the one who took advantage of her situation. I didn't say anything, I took a towel from the dress stand and wrapped myself, and went washroom. I really don't understand her, and this time I felt guilty and angry. So on the same day, I packed my stuff and returned to Delhi. She will be here for another week.

Sanjana's POV

I got surprised when he suddenly kissed me, and when I came back to my sense I understood that he did this to show Anupama that he moved on. So I didn't react to this as this will help me answer some of her questions. He repeated this whenever Anupama was around. Maybe due to climate change and travel I was infected with viral fever Mom took me to the hospital and the Doctor told me to take rest. So I easily escaped from the planned party tonight. It was too cold and I started shivering so I covered myself with the available blankets and slept. I didn't get the peaceful sleep that I need due to this cool climate. I will wake up whenever it is too cold, when I opened my eyes one time I saw Shaam beside me. I again closed my eyes and opened them again when I felt his hands on my forehead. It gave me relief, his hand was like a hot iron rod. So I shamelessly asked him whether I can stay close to her. He nodded and forwarded his hand and made me lie on his head. I hugged him tightly, I know that I am using him but I don't have any option I need this now. He removed his shirt giving me more access to his bare body. I felt like I got hot waterbag to hug. This is the first time we are this close and I'm hugging him. I hid my face in his chest.