Chapter 59

Chapter 59 New Year

    The soil inside the shed was hard because of shoes being trampled on during construction. Yan Sisi rested all night, and the next day she and Yan Mu went to the shed to dig the ground with a shovel. After digging for a while, her body began to feel slightly hot.

    Yan Sisi, who came in wearing a sweater, dug for a while and felt that her breathing was not smooth, and she began to sweat. She hurried to the door and opened the door of the shed to let the outside air flow in.

    The influx of a large amount of fresh cold air made the temperature of the greenhouse drop a lot instantly. Yan Sisi couldn't help but trembled all over. She lowered her head and used a stone to block the door before turning back and continuing to dig the ground. It took the two of them a long time to dig inside. All the land was dug loose.     Yan Sisi, who rested for an hour, then sowed seeds on the ground, covered the soil, watered, and finally closed the greenhouse door, it was already dark.     For the next few days, Yan Sisi went in with a small book every morning, and recorded the daily conditions of the seeds in the book, from when they germinated to when they matured, and finally determined the growth cycle of the plants planted with diluted spiritual spring water, Different seeds have different growth cycles.     Among them, the green vegetables with the fastest production cycle are small green vegetables, which grow and mature in about ten days, followed by some other green leafy vegetables. As the weather got colder and colder, the temperature in the shed also dropped a lot. For this reason, Yan Sisi specially collected some old and useless clothes, washed them and stitched them together to form a huge rectangle, and covered them at night On the greenhouse, so as to ensure that the temperature inside the greenhouse at night will not be too low to freeze the vegetables to death.     The vegetables in the greenhouse matured very quickly, and their family alone could not finish them all. Under Yan Sisi's suggestion, every morning Yan's mother would pick some ripe vegetables and put them in a basket to set up a stall. Although Yan Sisi didn't know how much she bought, the basket was empty every time her mother came back.     Time passed slowly day by day like this. When the new year was about to come, Gu Jingping came to bid farewell to his hometown. Father Yan's feet also improved a lot under the treatment of Lingquan water.

    Before the New Year, the family went out and bought a lot of decorations. For example: couplets, lanterns, decals and firecrackers make the small yard lively and look particularly bright.

    Yan Sisi solemnly made a New Year's wish at the intersection of the New Year's Eve and the New Year: a new yard, a new year, and hope that everything goes well next year! Mom and Dad are in good health!

    On the first day of the New Year, Yan Sisi's family of three stayed at home, kowtowed melon seeds, watched TV dramas, and nestled in the warm living room while roasting sweet potatoes and pears over the fire. The warm food felt warm and comfortable in their stomachs.

    The next day, the family went to grandpa's house with big bags and small bags, where they ran into the uncle's family who came to pay New Year's greetings. The adults chatted with each other about the latest current situation and events, while Yan Sisi and her cousin looked at each other and hid. To the side to watch TV.     Then I went to my uncle's house and got a generous red envelope. After that, Yan Sisi stayed at home, reading every day and taking care of the vegetables and flowers in the yard. The time passed quickly.     Soon, the weather slowly began to warm up, and Yan Sisi also began to return to school.     In the new semester, most of the previous semester was taught theoretical knowledge. This year, the school even allocated a piece of land for them. Everyone chose the plants they wanted to plant and planted them in the school’s experimental field. Under the guidance of the teacher Recording the growth status of the plants and the treatment methods in case of pests has deepened their understanding of the plants.     This semester, Yan Sisi has gained a lot from spending time in school every day, and the yard at home is taken care of by Yan's mother and Yan's father. In spring, Yan's mother suddenly told Yan Sisi that she rented a facade not far from the school, which scared Yan Sisi. After a jump, I realized that my parents' business was very good.     For her parents' ideas, Yan Sisi fully supports her. Every day, she will take out some seasonal fruits from the space to serve as a facade for her parents' vegetable point.