Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Back

    Mother Yan ran over when she heard the sound, Yan Sisi moved to the side, and the two of them squatted in front of the carton, watching the eggs dangling non-stop, and it took a while before they saw a The place is pierced by the chick's mouth, and the little mouth is struggling to protrude from the eggshell, which looks small and cute.

    Listening to the crowing of the chick, Yan Sisi couldn't help stretching out her hand to help, but Yan's mother patted her hand, "It depends on itself, you can't help it."

    Yan Sisi withdrew her hand and watched quietly. The chick was slowly poking through the shells one by one with its beak, and finally freed itself from the eggshell by waving its wings. The fur on its body was all wet and sticking together, it looked a bit like a drowned chicken.

    The chick came out of the shell and struggled for a while without getting up. The little one lay on the rice husk and moved around.

    Yan Sisi waited for a while, and then saw other chicks starting to exert strength from the egg shells, about to come out.

    When Yan Sisi finished her meal, six chicks had already been born, some of them could stand up and walk, some were still dangling on the rice husk, and some were drinking water with their heads bowed.

    Yan Sisi looked at it for a while before going to study. Recently, she has more and more homework, and she has less and less time to sleep. Fortunately, she has been drinking the spiritual spring water in the space, otherwise she might not be able to hold on long ago.

    At night, Mother Yan came in with a bowl of long fish noodles, "Sisi, eat something before you learn." Yan Sisi

    raised her head from the book, looked at the noodles brought by her mother, subconsciously sniffed the scent in the air, " Mom, it’s very kind of you, it’s too hot, I’ll eat it later when it’s cold.”

    “Okay, call me when you’re done eating, and I’ll clean up.”

    Yan Sisi nodded and continued to brush up on the topic, and when the face was cold, put it on She ate the noodles, and finally wrote all the homework after eleven o'clock. At this time, she was exhausted, and she fell asleep directly on the table.

    From the next few days, chicks will be born slowly every day. After the fourth day after the chicks are born, fluffy ducklings will start to be born one after another.

    The chicks and ducklings were just born, afraid that they would not be able to survive in the space, and kept them in the cardboard box for more than ten days before Yan Sisi brought them into the space.

    Jiujiu saw the chickens and ducklings that Yan Sisi brought in, and waved their wings and laughed happily. Under Yan Sisi's command, he used vine seeds on the ground in the middle to build two vines to surround the small grid.

    Yan Sisi looked at the intertwined vines, leaving only a little slit, so there was no need to worry about the chickens and ducklings running out of it, she carefully carried the chickens out of the carton one by one and placed them in the In the rightmost grid, then put the duckling in the left grid.

    Two wooden troughs were placed in each grid for them to drink and eat, and then they took some vegetables from the rattan box and handed them to Mother Yan for chopping, then took them to the space and handed them to Jiujiu.

    Let her feed them some food and water every once in a while, and let them get used to it before leaving the space with confidence.

    The chicks and ducklings in the space are growing up day by day, and Yan Sisi fantasizes about how they can be eaten when they grow up.