Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Hearing this, Yan Sisi pointed in the direction of the spirit tree, "Put it there." As

    soon as the words fell, all the fruits flew neatly under the spirit tree, and piled up one by one to form a small mountain. Yan Sisi frowned and looked at the piled up fruits , I said what I was thinking in my heart: "It's too messy to pile it all up like this!"

    It's really awkward no matter how you look at it, and it will be inconvenient to find it later.

    The elf Jiujiu floated in the air, looked at Xiaoshan and tilted his head and asked, "Then how do you want to put it?"

    "Forget it, there are no more baskets here, let's talk about it when I find someone to make some more baskets or boxes!" Yan Sisi looked at All the boxes and baskets under the spirit tree were filled, and there was nothing else to hold the fruit for a while.

    Jiujiu heard the words and flew towards the spirit tree, and said in a brisk voice: "It's not easy."

    After speaking, she stretched out her little hand and waved in the direction of the spirit tree, and saw that the wooden box where she had stored the seeds before was set off by itself. Cover, a dozen seeds floated into the air, and then she saw a fantastic scene: the seeds in the air first sprouted long small buds, then slowly grew bigger and longer, and after growing side branches and green leaves, The branches twisted and twisted in the air, and after a while, more than a dozen boxes transformed with branches fell under the spirit tree.

    In the next second, piles of fruits and vegetables flew up from the air, and they were automatically sorted into different boxes one by one, and all of them were neatly entered in a short while.     Yan Sisi looked at all the unreal things in front of her, and she didn't even know when she opened her mouth. It was only when Jiujiu flew in front of her that she came back to her senses. She gave a thumbs up and praised: "Jiujiu, you are really amazing."     It's almost as if it was born specifically for farming.     Jiujiu's face was a little pale, but in order to show himself in front of the new owner, he pretended to be petty, waved his hands and said, "This is all a small fairy art, not worth mentioning."     "Immortal art? Can I learn it? "When Yan Sisi heard that it was a fairy art, she suddenly became energetic. If she could learn it, wouldn't she be a fairy.

    Jiujiu shook his head when he heard the words and said: "No, your world has no aura, and you can't cultivate with the aura planted in the space. With your physique, there must be people rushing to recruit disciples in our world, but in this world without aura Cultivation is impossible."

    After speaking, looking at Yan Sisi who was full of disappointment, she pursed her lips and didn't know how to comfort her.

    Yan Sisi stayed where she was and thought for a while before she figured it out. She had obtained a lot, such as the immortal space that can be planted, and the spiritual spring water that can heal people. Taking any of them out can cause an uproar. One should not be too greedy. Enough is enough.

    Although everyone inevitably has a dream of immortality in their hearts, and they definitely want to try it when they have the opportunity, but it doesn't matter if they can't cultivate immortality, after all, she already has a lot.     Yan Sisi looked at the little elf's worried look, couldn't help but smiled and touched her little head, and said, "Why do you feel sadder than me? Even if you can't cultivate immortality, I'm very lucky to have this space Don’t be greedy for the rest.”     Seeing her thinking like this, Jiujiu heaved a sigh of relief, and shook his head under her touch, because he had used too much spiritual energy just now and his newly recovered body couldn’t stand her like this. After tossing, she spread her wings and flew towards the spirit tree above, saying as she flew, "Sisi, I'm going to rest."     Yan Sisi watched the elf fly to the spirit tree, and was about to ask her how to rest when she saw the spirit The tree protruded a long thin strip from the trunk, with thin shoots growing on it, the branches and shoots kept waving in the air, and after a while a delicate little house appeared on the trunk.     Jiujiu flew around the small house, nodded in satisfaction, opened the door, flew in and closed it to rest.     Yan Sisi, who was thrown below, looked back at the bare land again, took out the seeds from the box and started planting one by one with consciousness, and didn't stop until she had a headache.     It may be that the consciousness has been used a lot recently, and the time to use the consciousness has become much longer each time. It used to only be used for a few minutes, but now it can be used for half an hour at a time. I forgot to ask the subconscious question just now. It seems that I have to wait until tomorrow. The elf can only ask her when she wakes up.