Chapter 18

Chapter 18 White Lies

    Wu Fang is a parent who knows what kind of words are the most cruel to parents. Sure enough, she got her wish when she saw Yan Aiguo on the opposite side and their faces changed.

    Hmph, for such a woman whose innocence has been ruined, she wants to see if anyone else is willing to marry her.

    As soon as Wu Fang said this, the entire family building fell silent.

    The family building is basically full of neighbors who have been with each other for half their lives. They look up and down every day, and Sisi is a child who has grown up since she was a child. She is good-looking, sweet-mouthed, and polite.

    Now hearing her being said like this, I feel sorry for her, but there are also some who look down on Yan Sisi's family. After hearing this, they directly agree and say: "Yes, Sisi. Since you have divorced Xiao Xu, There is a relative in my natal family in the countryside who is only forty years old and has not yet married a wife. Do you want to think about what the family wants?     " You live in the city, you have a house, you have a job, and you have three children at home. After you get married, you will have a husband and children.”     Yan’s mother stayed in the room without saying a word before, and her husband has always been involved in the affairs of the family, and now she hears this A series of heartbreaking words, from the daughter's accident to the husband's accident, all these things weighed on her heart, and she finally lost control when she heard these vicious words.     She ran to the kitchen and took out a sharp kitchen knife, pushed her husband who was blocking the door and rushed out, shouting fiercely: "Your tongues are so broken that you can say wicked things, why don't I help you?" Cut it off!"     Yan Sisi listened to the words of the neighbors one after another, and suddenly she couldn't hear any sound in her head, and when she regained her composure, she saw her mother rushing out with a kitchen knife, and she was frightened all over. Trembling, she reacted quickly and ran over but did not dare to grab the kitchen knife in her mother's hand. She could only hug her waist tightly and shouted loudly: "Mom, put     the knife down quickly." It coincides with the knife she used to commit suicide in the dream. Could it be that their family cannot escape the fate of death?

    Father Yan was also taken aback by his wife's act of holding a knife. He was afraid that his wife would really chop him off, so he caught up with him and snatched the kitchen knife with a big hand. "Let's go now."

    Wu Fang was so frightened by the roar that she staggered up from the ground, and was about to leave this horrible place. How did she not realize that this woman was so courageous before, that she dared to stab someone with a knife.

    Before she had taken two steps, she bumped into Aunt Chen who squeezed in from behind the crowd.

    After walking all the way, Aunt Chen finally found out where Yan Sisi's house lived. As soon as she climbed to the third floor, she saw that the corridor and stairs were full of people, and she didn't know what happened here.

    Aunt Chen patted the person standing at the back and asked, "Comrade, do you know where Yan Sisi's home is?"

    The neighbor who was watching the bustle looked back, and another person looking for Lao Yan's daughter came, raised his hand and pointed to the front. She pointed and said: "The one who is arguing at the bottom is her family. What are you here for? You are also here to find fault!"

    Aunt Chen was startled and thought that the family was making trouble again, and hurried towards the crowd. She squeezed in, and when she squeezed in, she just ran into Wu Fang who was about to leave.