Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    "My God, I just pretended to arrest people. Is there any justice in this world?" The familiar female voice gave Yan Sisi an ominous premonition. Could it be that the family is coming again? !     Yan Sisi couldn't help but patted

    Mother Yan who was walking in front, and asked cautiously: "Mom, could it be that family who came here again?"

How could she mishear the voice, she was planning to come back this time to settle accounts with their family, but she didn't expect them to come to the door before she went, and now that they came, everyone should settle the account properly.

    Yan's mother gritted her teeth and said: "It's okay, I want to see what they want to do again? How dare they come to the door shamelessly."

    Yan's father had a cold face. Although he didn't say a word, his steps were fast. A lot, the person with an unknowing expression thought he was going to fight someone.

    After Yan's mother finished speaking, she followed her husband and climbed up angrily.

    Yan Sisi looked at their backs and was afraid that they would beat them up impulsively, and they would turn into ignorance instead of reasoning, so she hurriedly followed.

    As soon as she came out of the stairs, Yan Sisi saw a circle of people around the door of her house, and the neighbors looked at her door with gossip expressions on their faces, and she still didn't forget to say a few words about herself to the people around her after watching. the opinion of.

    Someone with sharp eyes saw Yan Sisi's family coming back, and shouted loudly, "They're back."

    As soon as the words came out, so many eyes all looked in Yan Sisi's direction, and the crowd slowly moved out. A passage for them to walk.

    Su Dani, who was sitting at the door of Yan Sisi's house, saw that the master had returned, and quickly pulled the two daughter-in-laws and three grandchildren who came with her to start their performance, and said with a smile, "My mother-in-law is back."

    Mother Yan was furious when she heard this, she threw the package in her hand at the door of the house and discarded it, picked up the broom next to them and slapped them violently, "I'll tear your mouth apart and talk about your relatives, I don't know you guys Such a black-hearted family."

    She really didn't expect that this person would have the face to discredit their family.

    Su Dani quickly hid there, and the two of them fought and hid, and the scene suddenly became chaotic. Su Dani smiled and said apologetically while hiding: "I said something wrong, you hit me to vent your anger, as long as you can calm down, what's the matter with me?" I’m willing to do it.” For the

    sake of my son’s less suffering, these things are simply not worth mentioning.

    Father Yan's tall body stood towards the door, and he asked angrily, "I haven't looked for you yet, but you ran over instead. Why are you going to return the things to us?"

    Thinking of the things that were sent over before , He even gave it to the person who harmed his daughter, and his eyes turned red with anger.

    Su Dani, who was hiding far away, immediately changed into another expression, and said with a sad face and a crying voice: "Then what else is there, it has been eaten by my little grandson, and I can't do anything even if I want to. Our family has such a A big family needs to be raised, and the third child who just went to work and hasn’t worked for a few days was arrested by the police because of your daughter. I still have money to buy things and return them. I beg you to take pity on our family. Let my son go!"