Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Seeing Miss Xiaomei and the others riding away, Yan Sisi asked curiously to her cousin, "Brother, what do you need from me?"

    She must be looking for something, otherwise she wouldn't have run to the school gate to wait for her.

    Yan Xiangdong smiled and said: "My dad told you to go over to have dinner. The second uncle and the others have already gone, so I will pick you up. Now, let me ride the bike!"

    After finishing speaking, he was about to take over Yan Sisi's bicycle.

    Yan Sisi hastily let go of the handlebars of the bicycle and watched her cousin step up before carefully sitting on the back seat.

    Feeling the cold wind blowing in front of her, Yan Sisi couldn't help asking: "Brother, why did you think about calling us to your house for dinner?"

    People who don't care about their hair suddenly invite them to dinner, and they always feel a little flustered.

    The expression on Yan Xiangdong's face froze for a moment, and he stepped on his foot suddenly and said, "I don't know that."

    Yan Sisi followed her cousin to the second floor, and the uncle's house was a little bigger than hers. Yan Xiangdong suddenly turned around before entering the door Looking at Yan Sisi, she asked, "Sisi, how about being your brother?"

    Yan Sisi felt very strange, hasn't he always been her brother? He glanced at him puzzled, and said, "Aren't you my brother? Why did you ask this all

    of a sudden?" It was strange, why did he say such a sentence suddenly.

    Yan Xiangdong turned his head quickly, and said: "It's okay, let's go in!"

    After speaking, he walked in first.

    As soon as Yan Sisi entered, she heard the noise of the crowd, and saw that the hall brother and the second cousin were all at home, the small living room was full of people, and four children were running around non-stop.

    Although the temperature in the room was much warmer than the outside, the air exuded a strong smell of cigarettes. Two married brothers were pulling her father to smoke and play cards together.

    Yan Sisi went in and said hello to everyone, and then found her mother in the kitchen, pulled her out and asked, "Mom, why are you helping again? Do you know why uncle called us to eat?" ?”

    After Yan Sisi finished talking, she met her aunt’s eyes and shouted with a smile, holding her mother tightly in her hand to prevent her from going in. It’s really the one who has a treat and asks the guests to cook. Every time she comes Mom must be ordered around by the aunt.

    Mother Yan wiped the water on her apron and said, "I don't know, but your cousin suddenly came to the door and said that your uncle called us to have dinner."

    "Could it be that the uncle's family is going to have a happy event?"

    "It's possible, you My cousin is so old, maybe someone is going to get married, you just need to take care of the food, and I will go in and help out for a while." Mother Yan guessed, patted her daughter's hand, and went again Kitchen help.

    Yan Sisi watched helplessly as her mother went to help again, not understanding why her mother always took the initiative to help.

    Standing where she was bored, she was just about to go to her cousin Yan Qianqian to find out what stage the plot was at, but before she could leave, she was stalked by two children from the lobby brother, "Auntie, did you bring some delicious food?" Can you come here?"