Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Listening to the familiar voice, Yan Sisi knew who it was before he came in, and asked Tang Mingze, "Brother, why did Hu Tao come to you?

" Yan Sisi couldn't help her eyes light up, and greeted with a smile: "When did Sisi come back?" After speaking, she found that Yan's mother was there, and hurriedly greeted again: " Auntie

, you are also here."

Mother Yan, who came easily, was tidying up the room diligently, when she heard the voice put down the rag in her hand and said hello: "Xiaotao is here, sit down quickly."

After speaking, she handed over the bamboo stool beside her.

Hu Tao quickly waved his hand, "No need for auntie, I'll be leaving soon."

Tang Mingze asked Hu Tao, who hadn't come for a few days, "Why are you here?"

Hu Tao put down the wooden barrel in his hand, black There was an invisible blush on Hei's face and he said: "Catch a few fish today, I'll give you and Teacher Tang some."

If he had known that Sisi was here, he would have caught another big fish.

"We can't take this, you take it back to your mother's health." Tang Mingze refused straight away. It is rare for every family to eat meat these days. These few fish are almost enough for Hu Tao and his family to eat for a month. So how could he accept it.

The small river in the village does not allow them to pass through, so he can only occasionally go to the mountain springs deep in the mountains to catch fish, and now he does not go when the weather is cold. "I still have some at home, and it's not for you to eat alone." Hu Tao already knew that Tang Mingze would not accept him. He has known this kid for so long. Who doesn't know who? Tang Mingze didn't say much, he just picked up the wooden barrel and handed it to him. Seeing this, Hu Tao took the wooden bucket and walked around him, put it in Yan Sisi's hand, and said, "Mingze doesn't want it, you take it. I can still afford these few fish, and besides, Teacher Tang gave me so much fish before. I didn't charge my tuition fees even if I took too many classes."

After finishing speaking, regardless of Yan Sisi's reaction, she directly handed the wooden barrel to her hand. Yan Sisi subconsciously took the splashing wooden barrel and looked at the lively little fish inside.

Her brother refused to accept it, why did he give it to her?

After delivering the fish, Hu Tao was afraid that Tang Mingze would say something to refuse, so he said, "Teacher Tang, Auntie, I have something to do, so I'll leave first."

Tang Zhong didn't interfere with the relationship between their juniors, he just smiled and said, "Xiaotao , stay and have a meal before leaving!"

"No, Teacher Tang. My mother is still waiting for me to go back to eat, so I will go back now." After Hu Tao finished speaking, he walked towards the door quickly, and finally did not forget to say "Mingze, put the barrel here first, and I'll get it myself in a few days."

"Okay." Tang Mingze stood at the door and answered silently. Although they encountered many embarrassing things in the countryside, he also Made a few good friends. He and his grandfather can live a pretty good life, not only because of the care of his aunt's family, but also their secret help, and he has always kept these in mind.

Yan Sisi put down the wooden bucket in her hand, waved her hand towards the door and said, "Walk slowly."

Yan Sisi looked back at her grandfather's emaciated body. From the appearance, it could be seen that she was different from the old people in the village. The deportation life has caused great harm to his body. In the early years, his family did not dare to recognize his grandfather in public, so they could only sneak up at night to deliver some food. The situation has been better in the past two years. , just walked a little closer.