Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Yan Sisi stood there awkwardly, she would chatter a lot when she didn't see anyone, and suddenly saw him appearing in front of her eyes, feeling both familiar and strange.

    Seeing Yan Sisi staring at him and not speaking, Gu Jingping explained nervously: "This time it was really an emergency, so I came back late. Next time I will come back sooner."

    Seeing his nervous look, Gu Jingping couldn't help but turn around Said: "Why don't you come back and tell me?"

    Reporting her whereabouts like this made her feel uncomfortable, and her face felt slightly hot.

    Gu Jingping watched her turn around, thinking of the thick skin taught by his father, he said, "I want to tell you myself."

    After speaking, he took the initiative to put the package in his hand on the table, "Look, what did I bring you?"

    Feeling a little hot, Yan Sisi took off her military overcoat, turned around and looked at the package on the table curiously, and asked, "What is it?"

    Seeing that she finally took care of him, Gu Jingping opened the package and said with a sigh of relief, "This I found the study materials for you in City C, do you like them?"

    Yan Sisi, who was still feeling a little hot just now, immediately felt cold in his heart. Delivery.

    Yan Sisi looked at the thick materials on the table, and her head hurt. When will this be written?

    Gu Jingping looked at Yan Sisi, who seemed unhappy, and asked, "You don't seem very happy, don't you like it?"

    Yan Sisi twitched the corners of her mouth, and said with a smile: "I like it, I really like it so much. "I

    like it so much that I want to throw them away as if I didn't see them.

    Hearing this, Gu Jingping felt relieved. Before he bought it, he was afraid that she would not like it, so he said, "As long as you like it, I've made an agreement with my friend over there. When there are new materials, I will ask him to send them."

    To Yan Sisi, these words were like a bolt from the blue, and she quickly said, "No need, this is too troublesome, I can do it without the materials.

    " Certain help." Gu Jingping said.

    Yan Sisi was afraid that if this topic continued, she would dig a bigger hole for herself, so she quickly changed the subject and said, "By the way, have you eaten yet?

    " I asked my companions to take all my luggage back, and I touched my stomach quietly. If I didn't ask, I was hungry when I asked.

    Yan Sisi saw what he didn't understand about his small movements, and handed over the freshly popped popcorn, "Hey, I just fried it, if you don't mind it, I'll go to the hot food for you.

    " Very good, sorry for your trouble."

    "Wait, it will be ready in a while, you watch TV first."

    Yan Sisi went to the kitchen and looked at the iron pot, all the rice cooked at noon was eaten, and there were still some noodles in the cabinet. Just enough for next night's noodles.

    Yan Sisi put the iron pan on the burning coal stove, dug a little lard into the iron pan, had no meat and could only crack an egg in it, fried a poached egg, washed some green vegetables and threw it into the iron pan. Inside the pot, there was a crackling sound in the whole kitchen in an instant.

    Then stir-fry, wait until the vegetables are almost cooked, put them in a bowl, then pour hot water into the iron pot, after the water boils, sprinkle a little salt into it, and finally pinch the noodles with your hands and throw them into the boiling water cook in.     During the period, Yan Sisi cut a few garlic leaves planted on the windowsill and chopped them into pieces with a knife. The noodles kept rolling in the boiling water, and then added some cold water. Cover the lid and suffocate for a while before the noodles are cooked.     Yan Sisi neatly poured the cooked noodles into a bowl, then put the poached eggs and green vegetables that had been fried before on the noodles, and finally sprinkled a handful of garlic leaves before picking it up and going out.