Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Shopping

    Yan Sisi swooped directly towards the bed, her face was buried on the white soft bed, her breath smelled of sunshine.

    Yan Sisi couldn't help rubbing the quilt, sat up and looked at the hollow and exquisite dressing table, white curtains with lace, fluffy carpet, beautiful flowers, it was her dream room.

    She didn't expect that the future that she and her brother had envisioned before would come true so simply.

    After taking a nap, Tang Mingze took Yan Sisi and the others out for a stroll. Yan Sisi's eyes were dazzled looking at the brightly colored world.

    It turns out that the outside world is like this. The fun, delicious food, and beautiful clothes in the shopping mall are much more than theirs.

    When they came out of the shopping mall, her father and cousin's hands were full of bags, and Yan Sisi walked and ate delicious snacks in his hands.

    As night fell, Yan Sisi ate a very delicious and authentic roast duck under the arrangement of her cousin. The duck meat was sliced ​​and placed on the plate. The red appearance and the mellow taste were really delicious.

    It's so delicious that she wants to eat it every day.

    When they returned home with their big bags and small bags, it was already dark, and Yan Sisi was almost unable to walk at the end of her shopping, and there was only one wish in her mind, which was to get home and rest quickly.

    When she saw the small western-style building, Yan Sisi walked inside with her last bit of strength.

    As soon as she entered the door, she saw a woman in a red dress sitting in the living room. Yan Sisi stopped when she saw the strange figure, and looked back at her brother.

    Tang Mingze, who ran with him all afternoon, walked into the living room and put the bag in his hand on the ground. Just as he was about to call for someone to take it away, he saw his cousin's strange eyes, followed her gaze, and immediately frowned. .

    When the woman heard the movement, she stood up and said, "Aunt Wu, hurry up and help."

    After finishing speaking, he walked over first, and said with a polite smile on his face: "This is Sisi, she has grown up so much in a blink of an eye."

    Yan Sisi didn't know who the woman in front of her was, and when she came over, she quickly backed away After a few steps, I stood beside my mother.

    Xie Ying turned to Yan's mother without changing her face, and said hello: "Little sister, I haven't seen you for many years, you don't seem to have changed at all, it's just..." Without

    saying the rest, Yan Sisi can understand what she wants to express , suddenly added a little dislike to the person in front of him.

    Mother Yan's face immediately turned cold, and she asked stiffly: "Why are you here?" Why did the

    elder brother let this woman in? Have you forgotten why their family was sent down in the first place?

    Xie Ying smiled and said, "I'll take

    a look at Mingze." After saying this, no one could say anything, after all, it's normal for a mother to look after her child.

    Mother Yan didn't want to see the person in front of her, she was going to wait for her brother to come back and ask her a question, she turned her head and waved to her husband and daughter, and went upstairs without saying a word, leading the person without looking back. net.