Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Yan Qianqian couldn't help but darken her eyes, and she was almost able to see it. If she didn't give up and there were so many people in the city, why would she come back like this.

    Thinking of this, Yan Qianqian approached with a smile and said, "Sisi, are you going there?" Yan Sisi

    took a few steps back vigilantly to prevent her from rushing up again, and replied sharply, "What's your business?"

    I don't know what is going crazy again, why are you blocking her way?

    Yan Qianqian said without changing her expression: "I just want to see your wrist, my cousin won't be unwilling!"

    Yan Sisi looked at her unkindly, she really didn't give up, she even wore her bracelet Pay attention, "What if I don't want to?"

    Yan Qianqian rushed over while speaking, "Then I can't help it, I must watch it today."

    The whole person ran towards Yan Sisi, grabbing her hands immediately Yan Sisi's wrist, Yan Sisi couldn't help taking a few steps back when she came over, and pressed her hands against the hand she grabbed.

    She is really a crazy woman, she has seen and seen it, but she still doesn't give up, how can she die the heart that found the bracelet.

    Yan Sisi was not afraid of her looking at her bracelet at all, but the bracelet had been turned into a small sapling and stuck to her wrist with the help of Jiujiu.

    She just didn't want to let her see it so easily, otherwise her paranoia would definitely recur.

    The two shook their fists at each other, and finally Yan Sisi pressed her cousin firmly to the ground, and asked fiercely: "Why do you have to look at my wrist, is there something wrong?"

    "Let me see what's wrong, is there something wrong It’s a secret to tell others, that’s why I don’t let me see it.”

    “There’s a secret on your wrist? Are you crazy?” Yan Sisi looked at her as if she was mentally ill, “If your brain is broken, ask your uncle to take you to see it.” See a doctor, so that you don't know what to think in your head all day long."

    Yan Qianqian seemed to be crazy, her eyes were fixed on her wrist, she didn't hear what Yan Sisi was saying.

    Yan Qianqian was pressed on the ground panting, let go of her arms and quietly regained her strength, interrupted and said, "It's fine if you don't show it, what treasure do you have, get up from me quickly."

    Yan Sisi breathed a sigh of relief and hit her For the sake of authenticity, she put a heavy hand on the frame, and now her whole body is sore. As soon as she let go of her wrist, the world spun, and her body was directly pressed against the stones on the ground.

    As soon as Yan Sisi let go, Yan Qianqian turned over and pushed her onto the ground, sitting on Yan Sisi's waist and pressing her down with her weight.

    Yan Sisi struggled on purpose, and said loudly: "You don't mean anything, get up quickly, Yan Qianqian."

    After speaking, she kept struggling to get up.

    Yan Qianqian would not let go of such a good opportunity, she aimed at Yan Sisi's left hand with both hands, and quickly pulled down her sleeve, no.

    Then he quickly changed his other hand, pulled down his sleeve and still nothing, how could it be possible? Is something really taken by someone else?

    Seeing that she had finished reading, Yan Sisi pushed her off her body, regardless of whether she was injured or not, and said with vicious eyes: "Yan Qianqian, you are really sick, and you can see it now, do you see anything? We're not done with this matter, I'm going to go back and ask my uncle how he educates his daughter."