Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Work

    Father Yan recalled it carefully, and then began to speak slowly: "The factory temporarily asked to work overtime the night before, and it didn't end until after eight o'clock. I covered my head with a sack."

    Yan's father continued, "At that time, one person hugged me directly, and the other directly hit me on the upper body with a stick. I was hit three times on the arm and several times on the head. With all my strength, I just pushed him against the wall. I couldn’t get rid of the sack on my head, so I could only call for help. Finally, the guards in the factory heard my cry for help and rushed over to scare him away. I don't know what it will look like?"

    There were also some scenes of being beaten, but Father Yan didn't say anything out of fear of scaring his daughter.

    Yan Sisi frowned angrily after hearing this, "These people are too arrogant, have you seen what they look like?

    " Human hand, he has six fingers." Father Yan glanced at his daughter's injured head, fearing that she would be worried and pretended to be relaxed, and said: "I have told Comrade Public Security all these, you can rest assured that the murderer will be found. "

    Yan Sisi heard the obvious characteristics of six fingers, and planned to start investigating the people she knew around, maybe she could find some clues.

    Father Yan cared more about his daughter than he was beaten. Thinking of what Mother Yan said yesterday, he frowned and said, "Listen to your mother, that family came over yesterday?"

    Yan Sisi nodded, "Yes, but I Scared away."

    "I knew that kid was such a person, those things would not be given to his home even if they were fed to the dogs." Father Yan really got more and more angry when he thought about the big bag of things that he sent over a few days ago. The blue veins on his chest couldn't help bursting out, it was really looking at a very gentle young man, doing things so unreasonably.

    In the end, he was still to blame for this matter, and he didn't inquire carefully, otherwise such a thing would not have happened.

    "Okay, what's the use of talking about it now? If you don't agree with his family, those people will definitely go to the family building to talk nonsense again. By then, rumors will be flying all over the sky, what will happen to the girl's reputation?" Mother Yan thought of a good girl If the reputation in the family building was completely ruined because of this accidental falling into the water, I couldn't help but blushed, "And Wei Ming's mother is not a good match. Knowing this, can I let my daughter marry?"

    "He I don’t want to marry him, so why don’t I look down on his family?” Father Yan was even more angry when he heard the words, just that one who was as skinny as a bamboo pole, and he dared not go west when his mother said it. He has long since disliked it. If it weren't for the marriage contract made by the old man and his old man, the two children would get along well, and he would never let his daughter marry him to be angry.     "You think simply, if his family divorces, and your daughter fell into the water and was rescued, there are still people who are willing to marry our daughter." These things happened one after another, and the worried mother Yan's hair turned gray Yes, this world is too harsh on girls. Once this happens, the possibility of the girl finding a good husband's family is basically gone. If someone inquires about it, it will definitely be nothing. Unless it is a second marriage, people will not dislike it.     "Even if my daughter can't marry for the rest of her life, I can still afford it." Father Yan was unhappy when he heard this, and looked at his daughter's good looks and said proudly: "Besides, my daughter is so good-looking." , Some people like it."     Yan Sisi touched her face, and said brazenly: "Yes, I am so good-looking, I really can't help you to find a son-in-law."     After the dream, Yan Sisi felt relaxed A lot, and I don't pay too much attention to my marriage as it was before.     Yan Sisi went on to comfort the two worried old parents: "Don't worry about this matter, it has already happened, and it is useless to think about it. I will tell him about Wei Ming, and we will continue to deal with it if he can accept it. My partner, if you can’t, it’s good for everyone to separate as soon as possible.”     If Xu Weiming is going to divorce just because she fell into the water, then he is not the person she is looking for to spend her life with, and she will not regret it if she misses such a person.