Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Too many things happened today, the whole family went to bed early after dinner.

    The next day, Gu Jingping stood at the door early in the morning. Yan Sisi opened the door and saw that he was dressed differently from usual, white shirt, black trousers, and his hairstyle had obviously been done. He looked much more handsome.

    Yan Sisi looked at Gu Jingping brightly, smiled and said, "Good morning, Jingping."

    Gu Jingping saw Yan Sisi wearing a red dress for the first time, and this was the first time he saw her wearing such bright clothes. She was so indescribably charming, she was stunned for a while before replying: "Good morning, Sisi."

    After the two approached, Gu Jingping whispered to her: "You are very beautiful today!"

    Yan Sisi who was praised , feeling the heat slowly spread from her neck, although she is often praised by others, there is always a special feeling when she speaks from his mouth, and her heart is beating wildly.

    After Yan Sisi welcomed the person in, she went back to the room to calm down. Today was her engagement day, and she wasn't nervous at all, but she suddenly became nervous when she saw Gu Jingping coming.     Yan Sisi adjusted her breathing in the room, and made a special arrangement of her hairstyle before leaving the room. Just in time, she saw her parents getting dressed, and the whole family was walking towards Guoxiang Hotel under the leadership of Gu Jingping.     The Gu family who had been waiting on the third floor looked at Gu Jingping coming up the stairs, and Gu Sheng, who was sitting on the main seat, immediately stood up and faced Yan Aiguo who was coming up behind, he laughed loudly and shouted Said: "Patriotic, you are finally here." Yan Aiguo     raised his eyes and immediately responded loudly: "Old man, thank you, your body looks much stronger."     After speaking, he strode over .     After Mr. Gu and others came over, he introduced to his son Gu Yantan who was standing next to him, and the three men sat back to their seats and started chatting with each other.

    Gu Jingping's aunt took Yan's mother to chat, and today's protagonists, Yan Sisi and Gu Jingping, walked at the end and sat quietly in their seats. No one mentioned them and never interrupted. The two sat in their seats and chatted softly something.     They chatted until almost noon before they started eating. This meal Yan Sisi and Gu Jingping really came to eat, while the parents were discussing something carefully, and Yan Sisi stopped listening carefully after listening.     After the meal was finished, the parents were chatting about it. Before leaving, Gu Jingping's father solemnly handed over a delicate hollowed-out box to Yan Sisi, and then left.     Yan Sisi, who returned home to send her away, opened the box curiously, and there was a green jadeite bracelet inside, she took it out and said to her mother, "Mom, do you want to see this?"     Yan's mother took it Li Li looked at it carefully, "This jadeite is of very good quality, even in color and bright in luster, you should take care of it."     It seems that Xiao Gu and his family value their daughter very much. , This is very good, and the possibility of suffering after being valued by the in-laws is much smaller.     After eating a meal today, the people in their family are also very kind on the surface. The most important thing is that Sisi is fine without her mother-in-law.     She has been married for so many years. Although her mother-in-law treats her pretty well, she has seen too many families where the mother-in-law bullies the daughter-in-law. She doesn't want her daughter to marry into such a family.     Upon hearing this, Yan Sisi put the jadeite back into the box, and put it in her special box for storing valuables in the space, which contained some small coffers she had accumulated.     Thinking of going back to J City tomorrow, Yan Sisi caught a chicken, some vegetables and fruits from the space and put them in the kitchen, each of which was relatively small, and now that the weather is much hotter, they can't be placed outside for long.     After she officially started school, she would only be able to come back during the holidays. Thinking of this, Yan Sisi poured some spiritual spring water into the bucket.     After all the preparations were done, at noon the next day, Yan Sisi and Gu Jingping boarded the train back to City J together.