Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Seeing that he was about to leave, Mother Yan hurried to the kitchen to get a jar of honey that she bought from the countryside last time and chased after her. When she sent him back, she immediately noticed that the atmosphere of the father and daughter standing in the living room was not quite right. , hurriedly asked: "What's the matter?"

    "Your girl is thinking big now, and you don't tell her father about such a big thing." too big.

    When such a big thing happened, only an outsider was called to go with them. If they were beaten or tied up there, they would not know. Fortunately, he met a kind person this time. If it was a bad person, he wouldn't dare to think about it.

    Yan Sisi obediently stood where she was being scolded and did not dare to make a sound. Seeing her mother looking over, she quickly sent out a distress signal.

    Yan's mother also felt that the girl's doctrine was quite big recently. At that time, she saw the girl who came back from the injury and felt distressed. She thought of disciplining her, so she just took this opportunity to teach her a lesson, otherwise she would not know what would happen in the future. what kind of things to do.

    She turned around and directly avoided her daughter's eyes asking for help, and walked into the house to start packing the things she was going to bring back tomorrow.

    Seeing that her mother didn't care about her, Yan Sisi didn't know what to say to her father's serious expression, so she could only stand there honestly.

    Father Yan continued to ask with a cold face: "Do you know where I am wrong?"

    Yan Sisi looked up at her father and replied in a low voice: "I did not tell you my mistake."

    "Didn't tell me what?"

    "I didn't tell you that it was a fake. I didn't know until I went there."

    Father Yan saw that his daughter still didn't understand, so he went directly to get a washboard and handed it to the daughter, and said hard-heartedly, "Keep thinking about it, when will you think about it?" Understand when to wake up."

    He has always been too used to his daughter, causing her to not know the dangers of the outside world, no matter what this time, he must correct her thoughts.

    Are those places where she can go alone? This time it's good luck. If it's like the girl who ran out and didn't come back in their factory before, what should he and his wife do?

    The world is much better now than before, but there are still many unknown dangers.

    Yan Sisi opened her eyes wide and looked at the rubbing clothes in front of her, she didn't dare to resist, she just took the washboard and knelt down carefully on it, comforting herself: those who know the current affairs are the best.

    Mother Yan saw this scene after packing up her things: one was kneeling on the washboard, and the other was standing straight beside her, looking distressed at the daughter kneeling on the washboard.

    I really don't know what to say, he was the one who made people kneel on the washboard, but in the end it wasn't himself who felt distressed.

    Mother Yan watched the stubborn father and daughter step forward, "What's the matter?"

    "Ask your daughter."

    "Dad asked me if I knew I was wrong? I admitted it. I shouldn't forget to tell him that the matter has been resolved ." It's gone." Yan Sisi quietly raised her knees and looked up at her mother, she still hasn't figured out why her father told her to kneel on the washboard.