Chapter 13

Chapter 13 School

    Wen Xuan smiled softly, put away his notebook without saying anything, got up and left his seat.

    Yan Sisi and Jiang Siyue looked at each other when they saw the person leaving, acting tacitly as if nothing had happened, Jiang Siyue took out her notebook and put it on Yan Sisi's desk, and said: "Hey, for you, I listened honestly. You have to make up for me after taking classes for several days."

    No one chats with her when Sisi is away, she even eats with the nerd Wang Xiaohua, asking her everything is okay. Even Wang Xiaohua didn't come today because she asked for leave, she thought she was going to spend the day alone.     Jiang Siyue chattered to Yan Sisi about what happened in the class in the past few days, whether it was the fight or what clothes the girl was wearing. It wasn't until the class bell rang that everyone hurriedly packed up their things and sat back on their seats.     I didn't come to class for a few days, and the teacher of every class saw Yan Sisi coming for half a day in the morning, and would tell her to stand up and answer questions.     It made her listen carefully to every class with nervous nerves, and she didn't even dare to chat when the get out of class was over. Instead, she opened the teacher's textbook for the next class and previewed it in advance, in case the teachers asked questions.     After the morning ended, Yan Sisi felt exhausted, just as she took out the lunch box in her schoolbag, she was grabbed by Jiang Siyue at the front desk and rushed out of the door frantically towards the cafeteria.     The moment Yan Sisi arrived at the cafeteria, she smelled the smell of meat. She hadn't come for a few days and forgot that there was braised pork in the cafeteria every Thursday. No wonder Siyue ran so fast.     Yan Sisi, who had already eaten braised pork yesterday, was still able to control herself. The other students had long lined up at the meat-making window with their lunch boxes.     Seeing this, Jiang Siyue immediately pulled Yan Sisi to the back of the line. As the line moved forward quickly, she couldn't help but poke her head to see how much meat was left.     The front and back were all people, and Yan Sisi and the others waited in line for a long time before they got three pieces of braised pork, two steamed buns with mixed grains, and a bowl of corn porridge.

    Sitting at the dining table, Jiang Siyue chatted with Yan Sisi happily while eating, and Yan Sisi echoed a few words from time to time. Before eating much, a sharp girl next to her suddenly said loudly: "Some people, they all fell into the water." Being rescued by a man, how can you still have the face to attend school?"

    Yan Sisi's face turned cold when she heard this obviously aimed at herself, and she was stunned for a while before she lifted her chopsticks and continued to eat.

    In the next second, another girl asked, "Xiaoye, who are you talking about     ?

    "

Jiang Siyue knew why Yan Sisi asked for leave, and when she heard this, she had to stand up and reason with them.

    Yan Sisi grabbed her hand and pushed her back to the seat. She shook her head at her friend's angry eyes and said, "Eat."

    After finishing speaking, Yan Sisi continued to eat as if she didn't hear her. Theorize with her, the more proud she is, it seems that you are afraid of her.

    If you ignore her and no one talks to her, she will be bored and stop talking.

    Sure enough, the provocateur looked at Yan Sisi's calm reaction, and said that she still didn't respond after meeting her for a while, so he could only laugh at her boringly for a while before discussing other things.

    Yan Sisi finished the meal as if nothing had happened, didn't even look at the girls during the meal, washed the lunch boxes before leaving the cafeteria.