Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Now that the coal stove is in place, Yan Sisi's heart feels a lot easier. Saying goodbye to the enthusiastic Aunt Liu, she goes home with breakfast and closes the door. She walks easily on the ground covered with tiles and bricks. Fortunately, she and her brother paved the road yesterday. Otherwise, if I went in today, my shoes would be full of mud.

    After finishing her breakfast, Yan Sisi looked at the wet soil in the yard, and there was no way to grow vegetables for a while, she could only wait for the soil to dry before planting.

    Yan Sisi looked at the wooden shelf with a roof that was erected in the yard when it was repaired before, and walked up to it and transplanted two vines of different varieties from the space.

    Yan Sisi carefully planted the roots of the vines next to the wooden frame, then put the long branches that dragged on the ground roughly on the wooden frame, and after carefully arranging the shape, used cloth strips one by one to tie the roots of the vines to the wooden frame. The branches are tied to the shelf.

    The excess branches and leaves were trimmed off with scissors. Yan Sisilei sweated a lot after some operations, and finally poured the spiritual spring water to the roots of the vines, and the rest depends on whether the vines can adapt to the outside environment.     In the afternoon, Tang Mingze came again, and this time he brought a puppy, "Hey, this is a little wolf dog I brought over from a friend. After raising it for a while, I can take care of your home."     Yan Sisi Looking at the puppy wagging its tail, its whole body was black, its small eyes couldn't see that it was a wolf dog at all, so I couldn't help touching it with my hand, and seeing that it didn't resist when I received it in my arms, I thanked her brother Said : "Thank you brother, I like it very much, and it seems to like me."     After Tang Mingze delivered the puppy, he carried a lot of rice, grain, oil and noodles in large and small bags, and put them in the kitchen. Tell me, and I'll bring it to you again."     Yan Sisi looked at the full kitchen, and she didn't know when she would be able to eat so much by herself.     Tang Mingze delivered the things and was about to leave. Before leaving, he turned around and said, "By the way, Grandpa asked you to come to him when you have time to accompany him."     Yan Sisi nodded and said, "I see."

    After sending her away, Yan Sisi who had nothing to do lay flat at home again, and at night Gu Jingping brought over a lot of food, as if afraid that she would not have anything to eat outside.

    For the next two days, Yan Sisi went to her grandpa's house to grab a meal every day, and didn't go out until the soil in the yard dried up.

    Yan Sisi first used a rake to finely shovel the soil that had been dug before, and then sprinkled the seeds in the space on the soil, then covered it with a layer of black soil dug out from the space, and finally watered it with diluted spiritual spring water. over again.

    As far as the fields in the yard were concerned, it took her nearly two hours. After they were all planted, Yan Sisi was so bent that she couldn't stand up straight anymore.

    Yan Sisi lay down on a chair and rested for a while, staring at the empty courtyard wall in front of her, thinking that among the roses that had been cut at her cousin’s house before, there was a rose that was a climbing vine. Climbing up to the courtyard wall can prevent people from climbing over the wall, and secondly, seeing the flowers in the garden makes me feel comfortable.

    Thinking of this, Yan Sisi took a pair of scissors and a basket and entered the space, and started cutting the only climbing rose in the space. After a while, she cut off a lot of side branches until the basket couldn't fit. out of space.     Yan Sisi dumped all the cut rose stems on the ground, cut them obliquely at the bottom with scissors, and trimmed the excess leaves and branches on the top, leaving branches about 15 cm long, one by one After pruning, they were buried under the courtyard wall, covered with black soil and spiritual spring water.     "Xiaoyan, are you home?" The knock on the door was accompanied by voices, and after Yan Sisi answered loudly, which sounded familiar, she roughly washed the mud in her hand, walked to the door, and quietly walked through the crack of the door. Looking outside, only Aunt Liu was outside.     Opening the door, he asked, "Aunt Liu, what's the matter?"     "Didn't you want the coal stove before? I asked, one cost 30, do you still want it?" Liu Lan asked tentatively, not knowing the price Can Xiaoyan accept it? You must know that her relatives gave her an introduction fee of two yuan each.