Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Corn

    Yan Sisi knelt down to help together, and she didn't know much about her father's question, "I haven't planted it before, so I don't know if it's possible, but I'll know if I try it, Dad, can you get medicinal seeds?"

    She still kept secrets about the space. She told them a lot, but she didn't mention a word about Lingquan water and ancient trees, she just planned to add a little to the water at home silently in the future.

    The family of three helped out together, and quickly cleaned up the vegetables that Yan Sisi brought out. After the work was done, the clock pointed to nine o'clock, and everyone washed and went back to their rooms.

    Mother Yan lay on the bed tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep. There have been too many things happening at home recently. She thought about this for a while and then thought about that for a while, and finally thought about what happened to her daughter. She didn't tell herself immediately. He sat up and patted the husband next to him: "Old Yan, don't sleep anymore, I can't sleep."

    Father Yan was about to fall asleep but was woken up by a slap, and opened his hazy eyes to see that he was still sleeping when he sat up. The sleeping wife muttered, "Why

    haven't you slept yet?" The matter is only told to us after the fact, is it because we have paid too little attention to her recently?"

    "I thought something was wrong, which means that our daughter has grown up. If she really encounters difficulties that cannot be solved, don't she still With us helping her, you don't have to worry." Yan's father grabbed Yan's mother's hand, pulled her down, and comforted her: "Besides, we can't protect her forever, she has to learn to be herself. Grow up, go to bed quickly, and get up early tomorrow and go back."

    After finishing speaking, she closed her eyes and fell asleep, Yan's mother turned her head to look at her husband who was already asleep, and she struggled for a while before closing her eyes .

    Back in the room, Yan Sisi looked at the schoolbag on the desk and realized that today's homework hadn't been written yet. She took out her textbook and homework and began to write frantically. She didn't finish her homework until after eleven o'clock at night.

    Writing homework directly exhausted her remaining energy, Yan Sisi rubbed her sleepy eyes, stood up and stretched, then put the homework and textbooks back into the bag, and then quickly climbed onto the bed cover The good quilt fell asleep in a short while.     Early the next morning, Yan Sisi was still woken up by her mother. After waking up, she felt very clear-headed. The homework she wrote last night and the contents of the textbook she read were firmly remembered in her mind, unlike before, she could only almost remember them after reading them. half content.     When did her memory become so good.     Yan Sisi looked at her wrist. The biggest change in her body recently was her dreaming and the wooden bracelet on her hand. It is definitely impossible for dreams to improve her memory. The bracelet may still have this possibility, but I don’t know if she is alone, or if she eats it. Everything that grows in the space will be like this.     If it's the latter, I can't even think about it.     "Sisi, I'm going to be late."     "Oh, here we come." Yan Sisi recovered and picked up the schoolbag on the desk. The alarm clock on the desk had already pointed to 7:05, and she picked up the desk as if frightened A deep-fried dough stick and a lunch box on the table ran towards the school quickly.     Mother Yan saw her daughter in a hurry, she hurried to the door and shouted: "I put something to eat in the lunch box, don't forget."     Yan Sisi just waved her hand when she heard her mother's shout, and ran while running. After eating the deep-fried dough sticks in the restaurant, I ran too slowly and went to Uncle Li’s house to see if her bicycle was repaired.     Finally, Yan Sisi rushed to the classroom panting and following the class bell. She put the schoolbag in the drawer and couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief for a while, then suppressed her thumping heart, took out the textbook and started the morning together with everyone. read.     At the end of her morning reading, Yan Sisi dug out the lunch box her mother had prepared. As soon as she opened it, a tangy aroma wafted out. Four corn cobs of similar size were neatly placed inside.     Yan Sisi poked Jiang Siyue at the front table with her hand, turned around and handed over the lunch box in her hand and asked, "Do you want to eat?"